AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

My 99 pair is still super fresh, but these are my #1 favorite Jordans up there with the bc 3s so these are a definite cop unless the quality is horrendous(good chance it might be).

Originally Posted by jecca650

My 99 pair is still super fresh, but these are my #1 favorite Jordans up there with the bc 3s so these are a definite cop unless the quality is horrendous(good chance it might be).
I hate you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

these and the black red 11s, my only must haves for the rest of the year. not a big deal if i miss out on the rest of the releases.

QFT!!! 
I would like to add the Raptor 7's to the list as well tho.

The only IVs im planning to cop this year...I'm enjoying my summer so I'll checkin later
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

I hate you.
laugh.gif
Be careful if you plan on wearing them.  Mine were DS and they crumbled after the first wear.  Man I was so hurt....

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I hate you.
laugh.gif
Be careful if you plan on wearing them.  Mine were DS and they crumbled after the first wear.  Man I was so hurt....
i just copped a VNDS pair is very good condition. been wearing them non stop this week. lol. scared everytime.
I did the midsole test tho and they seem pretty good to go.

buying a DS pair is just asking for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Resist

these and bred 6s are goatssssssssssssssssssssss
6's are nice but these have always been the big three in terms of black air jordans (for me...)

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
big red visible jumpman on the tongue
no patent leather - word

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

I hate you.
laugh.gif

Naw not too worried. Firm midsole, clear air units, and already logged months on em. F those garbage #@% white cements they released earlier this year too. Slap in the face to real sneakerheads. They better do the black cements justice later this year.

bred 4s=GOAT Js.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

6's are nice but these have always been the big three in terms of black air jordans (for me...)

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
no patent leather - word
right on bro...that's a run right there! my all time favorite line up

beautiful pics of the 99, 00 and 01 retro 3 4 5. Hope they don't fall apart on yall anytime soon. All mine are RIP.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

beautiful pics of the 99, 00 and 01 retro 3 4 5. Hope they don't fall apart on yall anytime soon. All mine are RIP.
94 99 00
check the stiched tag & ankle collar

Nice pics everyone!

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These will be copped on 11/23 without question.

The hype for these will be off the charts closer to release.

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
no patent leather - word
Clearly the Top 3!!

Originally Posted by sanizzle

visible air unit
nike air on the heel
no patent leather - word
Clearly the Top 3!!
Co-sign.  Doesn't get any better than that trio
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom