AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Rock 'em with jeans and sweats.
wink.gif
To be honest, the only Jordans I like rocking with jeans are the 5's, 12's and 13's. Everything else is worn with shorts.
I feel ya.  For me it's I's, V's, X's, and XIII's. VIII's sometimes as well.

The tongue issue on these is going to be annoying with shorts.  Hopefully they don't wind up feeling like shin guards lol.

Still getting these, even with the high*** tongue.

This will be my last JB purchase of 2012...then starting off 2013 with the Black/Red XIII's.

damnit with that skyscraper tongue
mean.gif

only thing that saves it for me is the colorway. These will be my last purchase of the year because I most likely wont get the bred 11's. soo excited for these

heads were camping for the raptor 7s and the Fire Red 4s. i'm gonna be lucky to get my hands on these. SMH

Hopefully there is a raffle for these and I win. Might actually have to get a twitter account for these and Bred 11's

Haven't seen these pic posted yet

Def buying these now

Looking good :pimp:
def grabbin 2 of these ........

& dude with the cracked white cement's has gotta be big or lying about the # of wears cuz my pair is still perfect with at least 2 months worth of wear if not more

These pics are really pulling me in, but I don't want to get jumped in the hype. If I can get a pair on hold for me I'll cop but if not I won't trip

Black Friday is gonna be ridiculous this year.

Hate that we have to experience in this new sneaker culture.

:smh:

Last edited:
Looking good :pimp:
def grabbin 2 of these ........
& dude with the cracked white cement's has gotta be big or lying about the # of wears cuz my pair is still perfect with at least 2 months worth of wear if not more

tumblr_m5p56lzRrA1rr35iyo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom