AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This release won't be as bad as Concords but probably more on par with what the Black/Cement III release was like. Either way, I'll definitely be snagging a pair.

How much is a DS pair of the 1999 release of these signed by Spike Lee worth?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

This release won't be as bad as Concords but probably more on par with what the Black/Cement III release was like. Either way, I'll definitely be snagging a pair.

The irony check your sig fam that's the reason this release will be hectic everyone is lookin at the shoe game as the new gold rush. Reselling is at an all time high.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The irony check your sig fam that's the reason this release will be hectic everyone is lookin at the shoe game as the new gold rush. Reselling is at an all time high.
I thought buying FSRs made you a reseller, didn't know selling one pair of shoes that I got for an NTer who flaked turned me into the bad guy, but whatever you say 
laugh.gif

Honestly speaking, if you can't get your hands on a pair of GR Jordans that will be releasing online at multiple sites and with the large number of shoe chains/stores that exist, you either didn't want these bad enough or didn't do your homework. Really limited releases like Ray XIIIs or something I can understand, but a GR? That's on you if you can't get them with the number of resources out there. I have no sympathy.

Not gonna comment on that but do you fam....but just look at what happened today a pair of hybrids just sold out so yeah things are changing fast mr Wayne once again I ain't tryin to flame you but resell no matter how many pairs you buy takes away from someone who would of worn them....but maybe I'm wron maybe your selling those yotd kds for retail (wink)

Foot locker, HOH, mom n pops, etc. They're all resellers. None of those sources makes the shoe and sells direct. Point being that some of you need to educate yourselves. Buy what you like from wherever you'd like. Do some work if you want the shoes cheaper. It's not that hard.

No ones saying that...nevermind mr wayne apologize on my behalf...let's not derail this thread at all

I have a feeling jb is gonna change the uppers to suede doesn't anyone else feel like they will change something on these.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

No ones saying that...nevermind mr wayne apologize on my behalf...let's not derail this thread at all

I have a feeling jb is gonna change the uppers to suede doesn't anyone else feel like they will change something on these.

They already screwed up the black infared vi's from 2010 and metallic v's from last year to nubuck. Follow the path and it will end the same way for the black cement iv's come black Friday. Already starting to look for cdp iv's because of this theory.

haaa im going in gonna buy as many pairs as possible and just 1 columbia not too big of a fan of those

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Foot locker, HOH, mom n pops, etc. They're all resellers. None of those sources makes the shoe and sells direct. Point being that some of you need to educate yourselves. Buy what you like from wherever you'd like. Do some work if you want the shoes cheaper. It's not that hard.
i know intelligence here runs thin, but youre trying to insult what little there is.  resellers are not equivalent to authorized retailers.

Great post! Been saying this forever,Us second hand customers are small resellers.

Originally Posted by Tang

Great post! Been saying this forever,Us second hand customers are small resellers.

please...let's not get into a debate about the definition of a reseller.  It's like arguing about religion or policitics or early release / fake / b-grade discussion on the XI forum.  There is no definitive right or wrong answer, just different points of view.  Everyone is right in their own way.

Should of just kept my mouth shut lets get back to the shoes fellas.

I was thinking since jb always wants to change something up to make it different from the last release what if they make these all leather uppers like the lasers how would you guys feel about that?

I'm going IN for these
devil.gif
I missed out on this colorway for waaayyy too long...I'm ending that this Black Friday for certain

Originally Posted by mr delorean

i know intelligence here runs thin, but youre trying to insult what little there is.  resellers are not equivalent to authorized retailers.

lol...

So you're telling me that when foot locker buys a bunch of shoes from Nike that they're not doing the same thing an individual does when he buys those same shoes from foot locker and sells them to you and your friends?

Breakdown:

Nike makes shoe for $6
Nike sells shoe to retailer for $83
Retailer sells shoe to you for $160 + tax
Reseller sells shoe to you for $220.
In some instances, shoe gains value if in DS condition and you sell to someone else for $300.

C'mon.. It's a side business and businesses goals are to grow. In some cases these side businesses become bigger and more profitable. It is what it is. If you don't like it, don't look in it's direction. Or go stand in line for a couple of hours. It's that simple.

The only thing you can do is either support what you like or don't support it if you don't like. Or do, doesn't matter. Do you.

Another ignent release for JB..ill be at work and not in the madness...thanks Gawd for connects..

Back
Top Bottom