AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Not getting too excited just yet, because they might screw them up and use that nubuck material they are using these days.

Originally Posted by eltouha

watch these come out ashy

The reason I ain't selling my CDP's yet.... I got to see pics first.... I could see JB using that material from the 5's and the 6's... Would be a easy pass for me... The cdp's ain't the best but that material I can't deal with

Coppin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
hopefully it will be as easy as a cop as my BC 3 pair was!

So excited about this! I sold my 4/19 pack a few months ago because I was strapped for cash. I'm thankful they're coming out again so soon. I actually love all 4 color ways equally, but if I HAD to choose a favorite, these would be it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

for 160 on a black friday i think they come correct on these.
JB better come correct with these. It's bad enough I'm gonna have to plan my work schedule around this release, but for this obstacle course of finding which store is getting them, when they're opening, seeing if they'll have my size, all to get my hands on a pair? These retros better be on point! I wear a 14 and sneaker heads in the ATL are growing more than unwanted weeds. 6 years ago I would see fakes on people's feet everywhere and I could go to any store and cop my kicks with ease in the late hours of the afternoon. Now? Forget it.

I have a feeling if they are planning this for Black Friday it will be done right. Mad money to be made.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not getting too excited just yet, because they might screw them up and use that nubuck material they are using these days.

Exactly, they might flu game them

I'm going to try to see if I get a tax cut for buying more than 10 JB releases in a year.

JB are you serious?.....

if you think the concord release was chaotic, this will be worse.....AND its black friday..?!..!.?....im good.....

im copping a DS pair from CDP or the retros from 2001(could be wrong on the year) to get it over with....

Cop x2 for sure. Only trying online....not tryna deal with the lines and ppl running over people to get these.

Originally Posted by imthekang

JB are you serious?.....

if you think the concord release was chaotic, this will be worse.....AND its black friday..?!..!.?....im good.....

im copping a DS pair from CDP or the retros from 2001(could be wrong on the year) to get it over with....

*from 1999

Back
Top Bottom