AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

if the bordeaux 7s had durabuck....I still have faith that these will have it too

Well considering the black metallic V's, varsity/infrared red VI's and the flu games, I have no faith.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

if the bordeaux 7s had durabuck....I still have faith that these will have it too

Well considering the black metallic V's, varsity/infrared red V's and the flu games, I have no faith.
Exactly.  So this would be an easy pass for sure. 

Well considering the black metallic V's, varsity/infrared red VI's and the flu games, I have no faith.

Some of you dudes are exactly what you seem like online. Always complaining. Downplaying, saying you won't buy, Yada yada.. Shut up.

Don't buy the shoes then. No one will miss you. Take your own advice when it comes to discussions.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you dudes are exactly what you seem like online. Always complaining. Downplaying, saying you won't buy, Yada yada.. Shut up.

Don't buy the shoes then. No one will miss you. Take your own advice when it comes to discussions.
This is a message board.  People will give their opinions and it will not always be the same as yours.  Try to live with it. 

The possibility of these being made with the same materials as the V's VI's and DB IV's are high and some don't care for the look. 

Originally Posted by BBallAddict1

no durabuck, no cop.

Thats what they all say 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif
 Come on GottaB, what's got you so angry. 

I will be the first one to say, if they use that buttery style nubuck like the 2011 Metallic 5's and 2010 Varsity Red 6's, I'm 100% not buying.  Not complaining, just stating a fact.  

I'm sure it's a fair discussion.  

still got my cdp IV's DS, if they release with durabuck, Im gonna buy two pairs, favorite J next to black cement III's. 

Originally Posted by duplessis5o4

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Guess that rules out the BRed XIIIs on Black Friday.

frown.gif

keep hope alive next year they have no choice unless they gonna go with the Bred Vs

Bred 5's?
roll.gif

Anyways, the Bred 13's might come out in Dec. before the Columbias or Bred 11s.

Pumped for these. Was about to cop the 2006 on ebay. May have to pick up 2 of these, hope the quality is above par.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by duplessis5o4

Originally Posted by prozac4312

Guess that rules out the BRed XIIIs on Black Friday.

frown.gif

keep hope alive next year they have no choice unless they gonna go with the Bred Vs

Bred 5's?
roll.gif

Anyways, the Bred 13's might come out in Dec. before the Columbias or Bred 11s.

Yea I'm positive the XIII's will come out 2 weeks before the XI's

Back
Top Bottom