AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

idk. There is something off about the "shade" of black they used. I remember the BM Vs at least looking pitch black.
Is it just the flash? Can someone take a pic w/o flash?

Yes, the whole point of posting those last pics was to see what they look like with Flash.

Here's a pic of the 2011 Metallic 5's with Flash, "might" be totally different suede than the 2012 IV's.....

Last edited:
You know what..... I'll be pleased if Jordan just bring back the inside ankle cushion the 2001 and below Js had, is that to much to ask for?

There's no way these compare to the suede on the Varsity 6's from a couple years ago. The suede on the 6's are garbage compared to these..
Even with the picture taken with flash, they still look decent....

wow, i might be all wrong about this suede business (cuz i've been going off the vi's). thanks for the pics, frenchy :smokin

Last edited:
Please tease us with some pictures :pimp:
Glad to hear they are not that bad.

Acid, you been on here long enough. You know what needs to be done.. :nerd:
*waits for pics*

Man bro, i sold my iphone 4S this past week end in anticipation for the new iphone coming out ( i sure as hell hope so anyways ). I literally have been using my old V9X razr, and have nothing else for pics. Except my macbook webcam..... :frown:

Aphex - but how do they compare to the recent metallic V's? Or more of a cav feel?

I don't own the cavs, but i have handled them. The grain on the black/red is SUPER fine. even finer than the cavs. I literally had my cdp n one foot, and the 2012 on the other. Looking in the mirror from about 8 feet away, you can't tell a difference in material at all. the only thing you'll notice is the 2012's are super black compared to the cdp. They make the cdp almost liike charcoal-ish.

I've worn them 2 days this week. the paint is holding up very well. Just as well as the other 4's this year.

I'm very happy with these

^ Yes, very nice. More comfy than the cdp as well.

The ONLY gripe i have with the 2012 black red 4, and this has been the case with all 4's this year.

The tongue. Its just stupid tall. Its seriously a damn shin guard. Its a good inch taller than the cdp. I don't know what the rhyme or reason for making it that tall, but its pretty obnoxious.

Other than that, smooth.

The ONLY gripe i have with the 2012 black red 4, and this has been the case with all 4's this year.
The tongue. Its just stupid tall. Its seriously a damn shin guard. Its a good inch taller than the cdp. I don't know what the rhyme or reason for making it that tall, but its pretty obnoxious.
Other than that, smooth.
thats almost a deal breaker for me. I hate the way it looked on the fire red 4s

I'm still on the fence for these. Considering other releases, not too sure of it yet. But I like hearing that the quality isn't bad on this shoe. Especially on these IVs.

Other than that, smooth.
I dont understand how they can mess this up. looks silly on my white/red IV's

Last edited:
I see some cats bought these early. What websites did you get them from and are they 100% legit? May have to scoop me a pair b4 release day being these are my all time favorite Js. Thanks in advance for the help :wink:

Back
Top Bottom