AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I have been keeping my eye out for a nice wearable used '99 Bred pair. My first 99 pair I beat to death and my second pair I got a couple wears out of them but ended up selling them to a player on the ATL Falcons because they were a size too big. I refuse to buy a pair of the CDP 4's unless a I find a DS pair for a great price (because all size 13's are just priced outrageously!). I've seen too many midsole paint chipping problems to spend alot of money on these. If copped I would immediately have the midsoles stripped and repainted correctly to prevent midsole paint chipping. There's nothing like '99 Nike Air Bred IV though..all other IV's just fall short
mean.gif
. Durabuck>Nubuck when it comes to the OG c/w breds, but being that this is my favorite Jordan shoe of all time I'm going to cop the 2012s regardless. I definitely won't be rocking em with shorts though due to those horrendous built in shin guards lol

The 99 IV's only retailed for $99..man I'm getting old lol
mean.gif
I'm pretty much on the same boat.  I would love a wearable pair of 99's.  I'd be willing to shell out a good chunk of change for them.  Since this is my favorite shoe of all time I'll have to settle for some version of it.  Almost tempted to double up for a future sole swap if I somehow land some 99's.

I'm hoping that with the Breds releasing that next month that it will take away the interest in these for my area. For some reason IV's tend to sit where I'm at. I'm just hoping the same for these.

I saw this video and now I'm wondering have a lot of the CDP pairs cracked on the midsoles similar to the 99's or is that not a big issue on the CDP IV's? regardless i'm still buying a pair of the 2012 IV's :lol: >: :x

Thank GOD they did not change the air chamber colors like they did to every og IV released this year. I know its a small gripe but im just glad they stayed with the off white color...

I agree, was skeptical at first about them coming out all bad. But they look really good even with the suede, very clean. Will copp

GS size IV's look awful. They change way too much on the shoe. They don't even use the same midsole.

Haha thank you for doing my job for me.

Hey King,

Can you comment at all on the shape?
I know its not everyone's concern, but my biggest issue with many recent IV's, in particular the CDP, is the banana toe shape.
Now that you've had them in hand, how do these compare to the Cement IV's, which were at least modestly improved in toe-box shape?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom