AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Not at all worried about copping online tomorrow morning.

My only concern is whether to go TTS or .5 down since the opinions appear to be split in here.
Size down, the last pair i grabbed was the fire reds and they needed a size down

Keep hearing some say they are a half size big, half size small.

I wear a 9 in every other Jordan 4 release this year. (besides the Cavs)

I am usually a size 9.5, but I got a size 9 in these also.

Hope they fit like the others.

I keep seeing different answers reading the thread.

if you got a 9 in all other IV's then stick with 4.

for most people they are .5 big.

These weren't hard to get at all. The foams took all the heat from these. I scooped an 11 in the foams on Sunday, thought about the IVs, and then looked at the line behind me.

I call em Monday afternoon, they still had an 11, 11.5, and 13...I scoop up the 11 without a problem.

As for sizing, I've been getting an 11 in all recent Js from the past 2-3 years so I'll continue with these.

Agree on this twitter nonsense sucking hard. I bought Cool Grey's, BCIII's, Bourdeax's, True Blue 3's all on NDC. Soon as the twitter link started I have failed every single time.
That was all before the Concords, so it doesn't really count.

If anyone lives near Roosevelt Field mall, and wants a size 10 in these, PM me because I won't be able to attend the release. Thought it would be my thanksgiving to the community, especially being a new member and all.

Last edited:
Just waited a few hours and got my ticket for TTS. I went 0.5 size down on White Cements, and they ran too small in the toe for me. I've got a TTS pair of Militaries that fit a bit big, but nothing uncomfortable, so decided to go with TTS on these.

this is worst than the Pink Foams release, you can't even reach the product page for the Bred 4s

Back
Top Bottom