AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL WEBSITE IS TRASH! W T F DO YOU THEY NEED ALL THESE POP UP THINGS??? lol anyway, got my order through them but FNL is known for just sending your money back to you and going about their day as if nothing happened

Success!
nthat.gif

Saw them on NDC before they went live but the link just lead me toward an error message. Luckily, was still able to get them when nikestore tweeted the link.

At the end of the day there is a human being on the other side of that account, they probably made a mistake.
Link is never necessary, it is a courtesy. :wink:. Shoes always drop a minute or two before the link.
NDC is not known for cancelling orders, really rare, should be safe.

no they dont. i was hittin refresh just to see if that was the case and nah they appeared as soon as the link did except on nike.com when the link came on twitter they were sold out

who ever designed this fnl site needs to be taken out back and i havent got a release off of eastbay ever since they went to this timer ****

NDC was clutch. By far the easiest online cop for a popular shoe in recent memory. Way better than the Concord release.

LOL i got my concords extremly easy off NDC, 5 mins late at that. That was the LAST release that was easy for me to get off NDC like the old days before the twitter nonsense.

SOMEBODY DROPPED A 11 ON NDC, just scooped it up

Waiting in line at Memorial City Mall Finishline in Houston. Got my ticket with my size.

Got my size 10 through NDC...in at 7, out at 7:01. Confirmation email already received too. Now off to FL to see if they have my other pair. If I get it and my brother doesn't want them I may have an extra pair size 10.

Brief Review:

Faults:

1. Tongue is way too long, like way too long they actually look funny in shorts.
2. Dust magnets, I took them out the box and the dust attracted to them like it was snowing.
3. Mesh is poor
4. Red inside the tongue is dull and not bright or vivid

Pros:

1. Aesthetically they still look like Jordan 4's
2. it’s the best thing were going to get brand new
3. With jeans these are the best looking most versatile shoe on the planet and this was true 23 years ago and it’s still true today

Quality is ****, but what the F, there Blk/Red IV's

For all those who got their pairs, wear them and enjoy them

Last edited:
@Eastbay
Jordan Retro 4 UPDATE: We are not sold out. There are a high amount of people on site but we thank you for your continued patience.

My horrible wifi went out at 6:58 ct, and didn't come back on until 7:01 but I still got through at NDC

Got all 4 pairs from FNL and NDC via confirmation emails. Thanks fellow NTers for the link on FNL. Hope everyone gets their pairs. I really only needed 2, not sure what I'm gonna do with the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom