AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Walked in Sawgrass Mills Mall Footlocker around 9 PM and copped with ease 
smokin.gif
. They had a FSR and everything. The worker who got my pair from the back was acting all shady and was hiding the pair as he was walking to the counter so no one sees he has some more lmao

Last edited:
Copped my pair today with ease.........connect held down a pair for me......online was straight crazy......overall really happy with my pair.

SMH how was this impossible for me? I am upset cause this my fav j. Don't even care about them 11s coming out...

Not happy

Dope and congrats to all that copped

anyone that order from SH get a confirmation from them and sagepay and get a tracking number today? i ordered two seprate times to avoid customs and got two confirmations from sagepay so i thought i was good. just checked my spam and see i only got one confirmation from SH. checked my order history and only see one order confirmation there too. im tight.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from FNL?
Nothing yet. I think my order may get canceled. I placed a different order on Finishline.com last week and got a shipping confirmation email hours later. I woke up at 6AM, logged online, and saw my size available on Finishline.com so I bought.

In retrospect, I don't regret copping them, but I don't feel as excited that I finally have these now.

But in other news, I heard that they didn't sell entirely out around here.

nice FAM you got yours...glad you were able to cop :smokin
Thanks man! And same to you. Sounds like you just got there in time before it could've got ugly

yeah you telling me right??? lol so i think with this new connect we could be set for 11's imma make sure i'll keep dropping by and hook him up with some things he mentioned to me today for a lockdown :lol: doesn't hurt to have one on the inside.

In retrospect, I don't regret copping them, but I don't feel as excited that I finally have these now.
But in other news, I heard that they didn't sell entirely out around here.
Direct people to where ever that is then fam.

Actually one of the easiest pick ups for me in a long time. Live in Baton Rouge, had already gotten a pair for $225 through a preorder. Drove to North Louisiana to visit my Mom for the holidays. Just decided to call the local FL and take a chance......had about 7 pairs left including 2 9.5. At 745 pm, walked in, scooped my pair, walked out happy!

Today was a good day! Was able to grab a pair for me and one for a homie. It's amazing how many pairs are on Craigslist here in Dallas.

Ncopped w/ ease. There were pairs tht ppl who had tickets didn't claim. Bought mine a lil after 6pm

Went to the mall at 6 to see what wasn't claimed. Bunch of fools hanging around to pounce on what wasn't claimed. This new system of in store raffles is horrible. To top it off now everyone gets emails telling them about the new policies of releases for these shoes. Just making it harder for me to even want to buy in store anymore. Now I can't stack rewards for ftl or fta with my military discount. Just found this out trying to buy one of the unclaimed pairs. Thanks footaction! (Sarcasm)

won about 4 raffle in my local mall/ I copped my 2 pair and decided not to pick up the other 2 pairs/ hopefully they got scooped up by someone that missed out

Had my 2 pairs on lock from my local spot and cruised in after work to scoop them up.
get them home and right shoe of one pair and left shoe of the other has little bits of back paint
missing from the midsole so they are the pair I will rock and will keep the perfect pair on ice.

I'm not real upset about the paint issue because i know eventually they will crack and end up
looking like my 06 mars and millitary which have shocking cracks on the midsole.

To all who copped congrats to those that missed out good luck with your search.

Glad most ppl approved the quality on these, can't wait for mine to come in from ndc.

Went to the mall at 6 to see what wasn't claimed. Bunch of fools hanging around to pounce on what wasn't claimed. This new system of in store raffles is horrible. To top it off now everyone gets emails telling them about the new policies of releases for these shoes. Just making it harder for me to even want to buy in store anymore. Now I can't stack rewards for ftl or fta with my military discount. Just found this out trying to buy one of the unclaimed pairs. Thanks footaction! (Sarcasm)

Raffles are horrible. 4 stores in 1 mall doing a raffle. Sucks cuz I'm outta town visiting. Smh

was in the mall and these joints are still in stock in fsr's

cats trying em on right before closing

go to the stores and look for yourselves people

some stores didn't even have em on display and they still had fsr's in the back

Back
Top Bottom