AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Scored two pair of the Bred XIs, the Thunders and now these... Feeling pretty good!

i had them in my cart and in the process of checking out, when i get hit with the refresh page.. WTF!! then they say my order cant be processed so i try again and what do you know. my card has been charged twice..
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
all with no order #
same. unbelievable. revamped website and this garbage still happens..
sick.gif

"there was a problem processing your request please try again" I got hit with that twice right at the checkout then I checked my bank account and got charged 4 times :smh:

I had the same thing message, but got 3 emails from PayPal regarding me sending FNL money. Tried with a CC and still didn't get to the order number page. After several tries there I switched to the mobile site on safari (was using chrome) and finally got to the thank you/order number screen and got the FNL email conformation.

Can't wait to deal with $2000 of pending charges tomorrow. Yay!

Guys keep trying.

Last edited:
GL to everyone trying to get theres.. hope everyone gets a pair..
This has been a crazy 3 days for me buying these Js.

when would the order pop up in order history? :nerd:

Many orders don't get into the order history. With this being the third Jordan release on finishline in as many days, it might be slow to update. But just log out and press order inquiry, enter your confirmation number and zip code and it should be there.

I don't know y ever since they changed to this new website, they haven't been accepting my us Visa card (I am Canadian) I give them a us address with a us currency visa...don't get it at all, give up

i got a confirmation email from both finishline and google. i think this will be the first time my finishline order goes through.

i used 3 diff CC and 3 diff paypal. yet im getting "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." for all of them. All well I tried. looks like it just wasnt meant to be. my least wanted 4 too...

Edit: interesting, i just changed my shipping to match my billing and it finally worked. now i guess i can sleep

Edit 2: I won't even be mad if my order got canceled since it took me 40 minutes to order this.

Last edited:
i used 3 diff CC and 3 diff paypal. yet im getting "Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." for all of them. All well I tried. looks like it just wasnt meant to be. my least wanted 4 too...

this means they are sold out. for some reason they wont just say the item is out of stock.

FNL puttin' in work.  say what you will about them, but concord re-stock, draft, mobile site comin' in the clutch, and bred iv restock?  good looks, FNL.

I had the same thing message, but got 3 emails from PayPal regarding me sending FNL money. Tried with a CC and still didn't get to the order number page. After several tries there I switched to the mobile site on safari (was using chrome) and finally got to the thank you/order number screen and got the FNL email conformation.
Can't wait to deal with $2000 of pending charges tomorrow. Yay!
Guys keep trying.
Good looks. I ended up trying a third time, finally got through and received an email confirmation. I went .5 size up the third time I tried cause the size I wanted sold out. 

this means they are sold out. for some reason they wont just say the item is out of stock.

nope. I was able to order my pair at 5:50. all i did was change my shipping address to match my billing address then finishline finally accepted my CC.

lol, after i twittered that they need to have their shipping and billing the same to make the purchase work, finishline started to use that as their solution to everyone complaining about transaction not going through.

"there was a problem processing your request please try again" I got hit with that twice right at the checkout then I checked my bank account and got charged 4 times :smh:

Happened to me 5 times with the XI's @ 235 each :smh:. Tried once today and gave up.

Had the same problem some of you guys are... tried multiple cards and paypal, finally got through with one card but hopefully they weren't charged several times. There were three charges that were cancelled on Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom