AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Thought JB did put out a few GOOD QUALITY pairs over the years...

eyes.gif
agree! not many but you know people will always point out flaws in anything..word of advice everybody **** and wear them or dont bother and just give up

So I just bought some soft sole insoles for my bred 4's to prevent cracking...do I have to take out the existing insole because i think its non-removable...HELPPP

I have a question, to anybody who has 3's and/or 4's with paint chipping, who have gotten them repainted...after you repaint what are the chances they chip again?

They will eventually chip again. But it'll last alot longer than the original paint if it's done correctly.

This ish is wack. My midsole started chipping after the third wear. Now half of my shoe is sharpied out. Can't believe how bad the quality is on these joints but I love them non the less. 

So I just bought some soft sole insoles for my bred 4's to prevent cracking...do I have to take out the existing insole because i think its non-removable...HELPPP

naa its removable...its glued down but just keep nabbing the edges until it gives and it'll come out.

This ish is wack. My midsole started chipping after the third wear. Now half of my shoe is sharpied out. Can't believe how bad the quality is on these joints but I love them non the less. 

Sorry to hear that. I've worn mine over 20+ times, TRAVERSED through ATL airport, and mine still look like almost new (minus a minor side toe box crease). No midsole cracks whatsoever. I guess the quality on these varies drastically. But all sharpied out??? That's turrible.

Growing up in Jays, I can honestly say that these IVs (and it's older brother, the BCIII) are all I really remember about my late 80s middle school years. I can't even recall the names of the girls I messed with in 6th, 7th and 8th grade, but I can remember wearing the III, IV and V like it was damn near yesterday. I'm just glad that JB offers us the opportunity to wear nostalgia on our feet 25 years later.
I realize I'm dating myself here, but man, those were some good times to grow up in. We used to always have NBA All-Star Game parties basically to see what MJ was wearing that day. It was our sneak peak at the new Air Jordan. Nowadays we have the Internet, which leaks everything months ahead of time... but damn, I'm sitting here at work having flashbacks, all b/c of JB. Anyway, Happy Friday, kids :smokin

What's your weight? I haven't had a cracking issue in ANY III or IV I've copped in the past few years.

Quality of entire shoe is synonymous to paint cracking?

Growing up in Jays, I can honestly say that these IVs (and it's older brother, the BCIII) are all I really remember about my late 80s middle school years. I can't even recall the names of the girls I messed with in 6th, 7th and 8th grade, but I can remember wearing the III, IV and V like it was damn near yesterday. I'm just glad that JB offers us the opportunity to wear nostalgia on our feet 25 years later.
I realize I'm dating myself here, but man, those were some good times to grow up in. We used to always have NBA All-Star Game parties basically to see what MJ was wearing that day. It was our sneak peak at the new Air Jordan. Nowadays we have the Internet, which leaks everything months ahead of time... but damn, I'm sitting here at work having flashbacks, all b/c of JB. Anyway, Happy Friday, kids :smokin

Thanks for the throwback. I can relate 100%, for I clearly remember wearing my Vs in 6th grade.

I haven't worn mine yet.. But I feel like ingot a really good pair. No visible flaws or anything..

My red 4's tho... Terrible ..

Sorry to hear that. I've worn mine over 20+ times, TRAVERSED through ATL airport, and mine still look like almost new (minus a minor side toe box crease). No midsole cracks whatsoever. I guess the quality on these varies drastically. But all sharpied out??? That's turrible.
Yeah, well basically on the left shoe, if you cut it in half, it started out with like a minor chip/paint separation and as I started wearing them it got bigger and bigger till it stopped about a little more than half way through. So I pulled the uneven ish off sharpied the rest. U can hardly see it now unless you look real close. I just have to remember not to wear them in the rain. I don't even want to think about that. grrr

yeah u gotta take them out. they aren't non removeable, get some scissors and cut out the threads

Yeah, well basically on the left shoe, if you cut it in half, it started out with like a minor chip/paint separation and as I started wearing them it got bigger and bigger till it stopped about a little more than half way through. So I pulled the uneven ish off sharpied the rest. U can hardly see it now unless you look real close. I just have to remember not to wear them in the rain. I don't even want to think about that. grrr

I got you homie. Rain + Black/Cement 4s are a no-go anyway. Just dont get caught in a storm. Hopefully, next release you cop will fare better for you. I guess I've been lucky with the IVs and Vs. You should read how they're bashing the fives and mine came out flawless.

I got you homie. Rain + Black/Cement 4s are a no-go anyway. Just dont get caught in a storm. Hopefully, next release you cop will fare better for you. I guess I've been lucky with the IVs and Vs. You should read how they're bashing the fives and mine came out flawless.
Totally. I feel bad for all the peeps that got defective pairs of the V's. I bought 2 bred 13's today and one of the pairs I had to send back due to poor craftsmanship. Glue stains galore and god knows what those funky spots on them was...

Back
Top Bottom