Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

I personally do not believe these will sit that long. Just hope I get a pair with ease come release day.

All my local stores have been doing FCFS on the retros lately but these they decided to go back to raffles and i missed out, hopefully they'll have left over pairs that weren't picked up and i can grab my size, also i see FNL online isn't getting them thats strange since i heard that some of there stores were

No chance these will sit. Alternats 89s were easy pass and sat appropriately, but these are premium and unique and awesome.

seeing the way how this thread is moving so slowly i really dont think anyone will have trouble come release day... ill only cop these if FTL will remove the exclusions

seeing the way how this thread is moving so slowly i really dont think anyone will have trouble come release day... ill only cop these if FTL will remove the exclusions
Please, i repeat PLEASE... Do not fall into that "NT Thread trap"... The master 12 thread was dead until 10:30am of RD.. If you are judging    a release by a thread on the net you have already lost

Last edited:
Please, i repeat PLEASE... Do not fall into that "NT Thread trap"... The master 12 thread was dead until 10:30am of RD.. If you are judging    a release by a thread on the net you have already lost

These would sell much better if French Blue 12s werent releasing next week

Guess FNL isn't getting these :smh: if DTLR does, hopefully they'll sit for a bit because I don't get my license until 12.

Last edited:
I'll just hold off and see if OS Kicks will post any size 12s since they usually list shoes for below retail. I doubt these will sit that long.

I wonder if we will see any long lines for these.... 

I see these going like the CP3 13s. Sounds like these 4s aren't gonna be everywhere, similar to the cp3s, but the interest doesn't seem to be that high either. Anybody who wants these should be able to get a pair, but I wouldn't count on these sitting for a long time, and especially not long enough to go on disco.

personally im a bigger fan of these than FB 12S, but imho i think these will sit and ill scoop them up on sale. id rather have my 190 go towards FB 12s but i like the materials on thesse 4s mire than the FB, i feel like this release will gain more respect a year from now 

personally im a bigger fan of these than FB 12S, but imho i think these will sit and ill scoop them up on sale. id rather have my 190 go towards FB 12s but i like the materials on thesse 4s mire than the FB, i feel like this release will gain more respect a year from now 
Iam not a fan of any of the 12's at all (Don't like the look on feet) and a huge fan of the IV's so i am doubling up on these and skipping the frenchies. But i will gladly hook somebody up with Frenchies for retail if somebody can't get them.

I want these 4s....will be trying the nike store for sure.  I see flight club has them for sale already?  any one ever used detriot kicks? they have a presale order going on....

You get a raffle, you get a raffle, everybody gets a raffle!!!!

Just called all 3 of the Jimmy Jazz stores that are close to me (Cleveland, Greenwood & Clarksdale). The one in Greenwood told me they are doing raffle. I'm about to head over there now to pick up a ticket. One in Cleveland said they wouldn't know til tommorrow. People working at the one in Clarksdale wouldn't even pick up the phone. Im pretty sure all 3 will be doing raffles though.

Might hit up HIbbetts Sports while I'm out just to see what their situation is.

This'll be my first time trying for a shoe on SNKRS so hopefully I can grab these

Been in since the first day 
smokin.gif

Local Hibbett Sports not getting these. They looked at me like I was crazy when I said some 4s were dropping this weekend lol.

Anyway, got my raffle for Greenwood Jimmy Jazz. The chick working in there is super hot. Might have to make her my plug and boo.

Local Hibbett Sports not getting these. They looked at me like I was crazy when I said some 4s were dropping this weekend lol.

Anyway, got my raffle for Greenwood Jimmy Jazz. The chick working in there is super hot. Might have to make her my plug and boo.
LOL at the second paragraph

These would sell much better if French Blue 12s werent releasing next week
can't use that now. FB'S not dropping until the 2nd. It might be on and poppin out here. Have to chalk my base to see if they are getting these. Don't want to pay 190+ on these

Back
Top Bottom