Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Once again, not trying to create unnecessary hype. My message is simple: don't sleep if you truly want them. I have 2 pairs reserved at Villas, I just called around to FootLocker's in my area trying to see who will have them so I can pick them up from there and use a discount code. 1 FootLocker in my entire city is getting them. The shoes are very limited BUT they're not coveted. In other words, no one wants them so if you want them, try and get them day of cause chances are your local store didn't get that many pairs either.

Once again, not trying to create unnecessary hype. My message is simple: don't sleep if you truly want them. I have 2 pairs reserved at Villas, I just called around to FootLocker's in my area trying to see who will have them so I can pick them up from there and use a discount code. 1 FootLocker in my entire city is getting them. The shoes are very limited BUT they're not coveted. In other words, no one wants them so if you want them, try and get them day of cause chances are your local store didn't get that many pairs either.
good info. repped.

My DTLR is getting these so I might be ok :smokin thank god it was FCFS.

Just gotta get my mom up at 9 so I can drive there :lol:

Anyone know of any stores getting these I'm West Chicago area? Otherwise I gotta go snkrs app and hope I don't airball.

Just get the keys and drive. What could possibly go wronggggg? Lo
Other than her beating my *** nothing I guess 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom