Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

But what if a person wants this "awesome shoe" ? And not the "awesome shoe" launching around the corner
To each his/her own of course....  I'm just saying that for the most part people either can't afford, or don't want to buy EVERY release they find awesome, so why not wait to pay the appropriate price on the next appealing one.... Anyway, as noted, do whatever makes you happy!

Had a sz 12 carted but couldn't pull the trigger , would of been $247 shipped , I'll take my chances in the morning , leather looks like butter

To each his/her own of course....  I'm just saying that for the most part people either can't afford, or don't want to buy EVERY release they find awesome, so why not wait to pay the appropriate price on the next appealing one.... Anyway, as noted, do whatever makes you happy!
To me this is a top 4 release this year.  

#1 - Masters

#2 - Space Jam

#3 - These

#4 - Frenchies

#5 - WC4

#6 - Flu Games

I'm probably alone in my opinion but hey, that's why it's an opinion!  What are your rankings this year?

^ List looks premature.

I'd wait to see the others.

And Masters were nothing special.

To me this is a top 4 release this year.  

#1 - Masters
#2 - Space Jam
#3 - These
#4 - Frenchies
#5 - WC4
#6 - Flu Games

I'm probably alone in my opinion but hey, that's why it's an opinion!  What are your rankings this year?
Metallic V or True Blue 3 not even on the list smh

Your opinion is noted.  What's your list based on what we know is releasing so far for this year?  

I always base my "best of" lists on what's already released.

That way, I can account for quality, craftsmanship, accuracy, etc.

But, for the sake of the exercise, I'm most looking forward to:

1a. Banned I
1b. Space Jam XI
2. Flu Game XII
3. True Blue III
4. Metallic V
5. The inevitable JB holiday surprise

Last edited:
still waiting on a call from the Jimmy Jazz in Greenwood, MS. I actually wont be mad if I miss out on these because tomorrow the Jimmy Jazz in Cleveland, which is the closest shoe store to me, is having a Grand Opening restock and giving away free gifts. I really want to hit up that event. The one in Clarksdale just had their Grand Opening a few days ago and they had Sport Blue 3s, Black Toe 14s, Wolf Grey 13s and a guy won some black Timbs. 

nerd.gif

If I end up going for these and cop, I would hit them with some leather conditioner.

Saw these in person today. Leather quality wise, these are one of the better releases, the leather is pretty soft. Certain sections on these are softer than others, but overall, quality is on point!

Back
Top Bottom