Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

No call back from the Jimmy Jazz in Greenwood & there's a crazy line outside the one in Cleveland. Smh I thought most people only wante the OGssssss.

I got "Got Em" then I closed the window and see "airball".....anybody else get that from SNKRS?  Anybody receive a confirmation yet?

Alright y'all - I'mma go eat breakfast and then take a leisurely drive to the nearest outlet to see what else I can needlessly blow my $$$ on this weekend! Hope all our "pears" ship, and I'll check in on this party laterrrrz

Has anyone ever been able to order a release from FTL (without a bot)? Seriously, I always keep them up as a back-up option if I can't get through on FNL or NDC/SNKRS, but I have never, ever been able to even ATC on that trainwreck of a site.
Not since BOTS were created. I don't even try those sites anymore. For me it's raffles, FNL, & SNKRS. IF I miss out on those 3 it's on to the next one.

Wouldve copped but my job is going thru some mess so job security looking shakey,I gotta resist the urge and I went on SNKRS and it seems it would've been a easy cop dammit man lol!

Good luck folks!!!!

Not Villa, i had issues with the site and i had to redo my order.... And i still got thru, 190 shipped not bad...
VIlla for me.  Waiting in line now for over 10 minutes.  Wish I had your luck apparently.
I was on the site about 2 mins before drop them, i plug my laptop into the router and thats it.. I guess ppl missed of the Footsites, so they came to Villa... I usually use the app, but no tax and free shipping is to good to pass up..

Mine still shows $190 there, but submitted in the order details... What does us say under orders?

I received the confirmation email right when I purchased on snkrs

shows purchased too on the app

Last edited:

Has anyone ever been able to order a release from FTL (without a bot)? Seriously, I always keep them up as a back-up option if I can't get through on FNL or NDC/SNKRS, but I have never, ever been able to even ATC on that trainwreck of a site.
I was able to get some 13 lows i think the blk/red and Gtown 11 lows and Lady Liberty 10s... No luck since those releases, i was shocked because i always get teased but no happy ending
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get my wife a GS pair on NDC and I carted them no prob, but when I go to check out, it asks for the security code for my credit card, and when I enter it, I keep getting a pop up with "ERROR: Please enter a valid email address. [Code: 004F-00000000]".  Their site is hosed.  Guess it's time to hit the Kid's FTL at the mall.

Mine still shows $190 there, but submitted in the order details... What does us say under orders?
log into the SNKRS App and check then log into the desktop version and see what it says. If both show a price you didn't purchase.

Back
Top Bottom