Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Mine still shows $190 there, but submitted in the order details... What does us say under orders?
Says "In Progress" on the order details and I have a pending charge on my cc. I won't relax until I get shipment confirmation tho.

Double up was easy SNKRS & Shoe Palace... Very happy these should go well with my Michigan gear!!! 
smokin.gif

I'm trying to get my wife a GS pair on NDC and I carted them no prob, but when I go to check out, it asks for the security code for my credit card, and when I enter it, I keep getting a pop up with "ERROR: Please enter a valid email address. [Code: 004F-00000000]".  Their site is hosed.  Guess it's time to hit the Kid's FTL at the mall.
Okay...apparently NDC "lost" my info attached to the card I had saved on the site, so I had to re-enter it.  It's all good now.
nthat.gif

I see a pending charge so I think I'm good. If a submit another order it could cause an issue... No?

Snkrs online shows purchased... The app is lame... A good suggestion.. Thanks!

Last edited:
I have pending charges on Nike and Shoe palace. So......its not confirmed till I get an email?

And what's this Snkrs app??

Says "In Progress" on the order details and I have a pending charge on my cc. I won't relax until I get shipment confirmation tho.
Mine still shows $190 there, but submitted in the order details... What does us say under orders?
Go to ndc, scroll to bottom of page to Get Help, click Order Status, type-in order # (retrieve from snkrs app [inbox>orders]) & that should tell you if your order is actually in & if processing for shipment. Mine shows "Preparing to Ship" eta 3/25/16.

Last edited:
Never mind. Just got the confirmation email from Nike saying they will notify me when it ships. We're good!

Man thats like $250 shipped here. These wont be hard to get in the AM at all. Hold out people. Unless u abroad.
I posted that link as it went live for those who live in the UK. Gotta show love for the people in the UK, too.

I was gonna add it to the list of links and repost it again, but there was no need since I had posted the links on the previous page of the Chimpstore link.

Last edited:
Go to ndc, scroll to bottom of page to Get Help, click Order Status, type-in order # (retrieve from snkrs app [inbox>orders]) & that should tell you if your order is actually in & if processing for shipment. Mine shows "Preparing to Ship" eta 3/25/16.
Thanks! Mine says preparing to ship as well.

panthapanda panthapanda

^Same here, went right from cart to check out page, but I backed out. Was just curious to see if they were still available.

Congrats to all those that got em to wear.

Last edited:
Easiest cop ever for me. Went through on my first try. Took less than two minutes

Are They Available For Purchase On SP? Or is it one of those try to checkout and inventory gone things.... secured my size 10 but have the opportunity to double up locally....

Had 160 Nike gift card and bought at NikeTown Boston. I think they are so dope. Can't wait to rock. Wear 3's and 4's the most so nice to have another solid colorway in the mix. The detail and thick leather make these truly remastered. Nice Navy color is something I have wanted for a while on a 4.

Back
Top Bottom