Air Jordan 4 Metallics

B69C6A2B-B573-46AF-A33B-53F4CF46655E.jpeg
Green pair arrived today ! the closest I’m gone get to a classic green still dope tho 👌🏽

B69C6A2B-B573-46AF-A33B-53F4CF46655E.jpeg
Green pair arrived today ! the closest I’m gone get to a classic green still dope tho 👌🏽
Those are sweet. How’s the upper quality ? I heard it was good but that was referring to the purple pair but I’d imagine they’re all the same quality wise.

Those are sweet. How’s the upper quality ? I heard it was good but that was referring to the purple pair but I’d imagine they’re all the same quality wise.
The quality is the same on all pairs Even if you own the pure money 4s from 2017 it’s the same Materials I will say I’m not a fan of the tongue on these recent 4s but overall everything looks good

price on the greens don’t seem so bad on goat rn. might have to cop but hoping they come stateside to save a few bucks

The quality is the same on all pairs Even if you own the pure money 4s from 2017 it’s the same Materials I will say I’m not a fan of the tongue on these recent 4s but overall everything looks good
Good looking on the reply and you're right, UPS just dropped off my pair a few hours ago. They're super clean but I'm with you on that puffy tongue and I'm really not loving it either. The Pure Money 4 was actually the 1st pair of J's I bought when I started collecting. Got em from Nike on sale believe it or not for $111 ! now they selling for like $350+.

IMG_2353.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG

I already see hints of yellow in many of the pictures lol. I wish they would just use materials that don’t yellow as fast.

I already see hints of yellow in many of the pictures lol. I wish they would just use materials that don’t yellow as fast.
I think a little yellow give it character the more I get older I careless about if they yellow but I get what you saying tho 💯

On twitter, I'm seeing June 20 for the green and orange but idk if there's any truth to that

Back
Top Bottom