AIR JORDAN 4 RETRO "EMINEM" 2018

wow em on sneaker shoppin lol. talk about random. not a fan of the new album but dude is still one of my favs

From watching the vid it sounded like he takes advantage of people spending like crazy on a limited shoe to benefit charities that he works with.. JRepp23 JRepp23 .. if true its cool but still sucks when you really want them in a way.

Yeah all his sneaker releases have revolved around charitable organizations...Most often the Marshall Mathers Foundation...Started with the Shady Air Burst In 2003 I believe...

Would I Love for these sneakers to release like a Kaws or OVO style drop? Absolutely...But can’t be mad at the charity first approach...

I’ve owned the Bursts and the Jordan 2’s...The Blue IV’s I saw one time at a Solecollector x Nike event at Niketown here in Vegas...Think it was around 2006...The guy running the event had a pair on and I’ve been in love ever since...

Last edited:
Stockx should be posting the interview video where I think this is all mentioned tomorrow.
Hey this is definitely true. You can go to YouTube and watch Eminem himself talking about the prizes for the raffle and I and the grand prize winner and have one of the 23 pairs under my bed right now. They made 23 pairs the very first pair went to Michael Jordan which left 22 Pairs and they released one pair to the general public through the raffle and I one I was completely surprised and even missed the winning email 3 days in a row and they were going to skip me over if I did not respond by December 26th. I can send you photographs as well as video of me with the shoes and if you watch the video with Eminem you can tell that they're the same shoes because on the left shoe right at the top of the midsole there's a little Mark that looks like a production flaw you can clearly see it in the video and on the shoes that I have. I have already been offered $16,000 from one guy and $18,000 from another guy but they are not for sale as I am a huge Jordan collector as well as an Eminem fan so it would take a lot more than that to get them from me. But stockx made me fill out a W-9 tax form because of their considerable value and they placed the average retail value at $15,000 based on the 2005 versions resale value and the Jordan 4 Carhartt Eminem resale value but both of those had higher production numbers than these

Here's a pic of them. I will upload more in a minute. I will put a paper in the pic with my name on it.

Attachments

• 20180108_140444.jpg
    20180108_140444.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20180108_140444.jpg
    20180108_140444.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 43
This is a pic of the custom hang tag that Stockx had made to go with the encore 4s. In the video posted by logic78 at the part wheRe it shows a closeup of the encore 4s you can see right where the black sole meets the blue nubuck there's a white little blemish that is a production flaw. I can show the same blemish on my pair becaise it is the same pair that's in the video. I am posting a pic with my username as well as today's date

Attachments

• 20180108_140719.jpg
    20180108_140719.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 20180113_094217.jpg
    20180113_094217.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 68
This is a screenshot of the email I got informing me that I was grand prize winner as well as the list of winners from the stockx site and a screenshot of my confirmation when I bought my raffle tickets. I am still dumbfounded and cannot believe I won grand prize and got first pick of all prizes. Before they shipped them to me Matt Luber, CEO of Stockx emailed me and said one of the other prizes winners wanted my contact info to try and buy the shoes off of me. I declined. My collection just leapfrogged almost everyone else's collection with the addition of these kicks. Theure definitely my best pair so far.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-162251.png
    Screenshot_20171228-162251.png
    398.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20180107-224432.jpg
    Screenshot_20180107-224432.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20171220-195805.jpg
    Screenshot_20171220-195805.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 49
Congrats on the win :nthat:

When you get around to it, give them the photoshoot treatment for NT.

You mean take some better pics? Lol. I will. I won't have any with them on my feet because I don't want to technically remove the deadstock status but I will take some good pics and post them. I assume by NT you mean Nike Talk. And thanks for the congrats. My grandmother had just passed away so I wasn't online much and they sent me an email the Wednesday before Christmas telling me I had won and asking what my prize choice was, I didn't see it. Then Thursday they sent another email reminding me and I didn't see it. Then Friday I got an email saying that if I didn't reply by the 26th at 5 pm that I would be skipped. I just happened to check my email Friday and saw that email. I must have sent 27 emails telling Matt Luber that I got his email and that I definitely wanted the encore 4s. I am so so glad I didn't wait until after the 26th to check my email. I would have been disgusted. Anyway thanks again and I will take some good photos. Is there a gallery or something to post pics or just in conversations?

This is a screenshot of the email I got informing me that I was grand prize winner as well as the list of winners from the stockx site and a screenshot of my confirmation when I bought my raffle tickets. I am still dumbfounded and cannot believe I won grand prize and got first pick of all prizes. Before they shipped them to me Matt Luber, CEO of Stockx emailed me and said one of the other prizes winners wanted my contact info to try and buy the shoes off of me. I declined. My collection just leapfrogged almost everyone else's collection with the addition of these kicks. Theure definitely my best pair so far.
Very cool. Congrats for sure.

Congrats...

Probably the shoe fanatic in me but I’m not sure I’d have the will power to not put those things on...In fact I’d likely wear them into the ground...

Congrats...

Probably the shoe fanatic in me but I’m not sure I’d have the will power to not put those things on...In fact I’d likely wear them into the ground...
Belive me I am dying to wear them out somewhere just to see how it feels to wear a $15,000 pair of jordans. Luckily they are size 12 and I wear a size 10 so that makes it a whOle lot easier to not wear them. Size 12 looks like clown shoes on my feet. And if I'm being honest, I did put one shoe on when I took the insoles out to store them. I had to. Just to say I've worn such an exclusive shoe. Lol. I get it though. I'm a fanatic too and cannot help but to wear my shoes, no matter how exclusive or limited they are.

Damn, that's a crazy story. Real dope that you won but it's crazy as hell you almost got skipped. Can't imagine what that would have felt like.

These new ones don't look good at all. They look like fakes, they should have done these right son.

Thank you

Big Congrats for you win Buddy.

Honestly i would sell them. Theyre worth so much Money and you cant wear the Shoes. For that Money u can do a lot good thinks for your future Live. Keep the Money on Bank and buy a House later or a new Car OR a lot of hella crispy Jordans... :D

Damn, that's a crazy story. Real dope that you won but it's crazy as hell you almost got skipped. Can't imagine what that would have felt like.

These new ones don't look good at all. They look like fakes, they should have done these right son.
I said the same thing and there's a couple production flaws on them. There's a spot on the midsole that looks like the paint wasn't applied evenly. I would be pissed off to find that Stockx sent me fake encore jordans for a grand prize. They do not feel like fakes though. Theure constructed just like the rest of my 4s. And yes I would've died if I hadn't seen those emails and got skipped over.

Big Congrats for you win Buddy.

Honestly i would sell them. Theyre worth so much Money and you cant wear the Shoes. For that Money u can do a lot good thinks for your future Live. Keep the Money on Bank and buy a House later or a new Car OR a lot of hella crispy Jordans... :D
I agree. Theure listed on stockx and right nw the highest bid is $17,000 but I feel like of I hold them for a year or so I can get more. I mean the only deadstock pair of the 2005 versions available right nown sold for $75,000 in new York. That's insane money for a pair of shoes and hopefully if I hold them for a minute they'll command that type of money or even half of that. I have them on stockx for $30,000 so if someone agrees to pay that they'll be gone. I could definitely use that kind of money right now.

I said the same thing and there's a couple production flaws on them. There's a spot on the midsole that looks like the paint wasn't applied evenly. I would be pissed off to find that Stockx sent me fake encore jordans for a grand prize. They do not feel like fakes though. Theure constructed just like the rest of my 4s. And yes I would've died if I hadn't seen those emails and got skipped over.

Nah, I'm not saying they're fake. They were just done poorly. CC Sabathia posted his last week and they looked off. Still, congrats. That's dope as hell.

Nah, I'm not saying they're fake. They were just done poorly. CC Sabathia posted his last week and they looked off. Still, congrats. That's dope as hell.
Yea I I knew that you weren't saying they were fake but there is some differences between this version in the 2005 version for one the blue is a little bit different and the gray on the heel Tab and the midsole on the version that I have is a lighter gray than the OG version. Other than that they're pretty much the same. When you take the insoles out there is a picture of Eminem which is the same picture off of his Encore album where he's standing in a suit with his head bowed down and that's printed directly onto the mesh and on the other shoe it has his signature which is the word Shady with an oversized s printed directly on the mesh underneath the insole. When I first took the insoles out I took the right one out first and saw the word Shady written in what looked like magic marker and thought for sure that he had written his name inside the shoe for some reason and got all excited and then I realized that the other shoe had a picture of him printed in it and upon further inspection I could tell that what look like magic marker was really just a printing of his name written in magic marker. LOL. Either way I'm happy and if nothing else I can sell them and have enough money to invest into a business or expand my tattoo business that I've already had for years. Anyway sorry for the long reply thanks again for the comments and hope you have a good weekend

Back
Top Bottom