Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Everyone's opinion is going to be different about the shoe, it all comes down to purchasing what YOU like. 

I 100% agree with that and at the end of the day, it only matters if you like them or not. I am just being honest with what I have said. I don't get paid by JB nor do they seed me so I can give my honest opinion. Again, this is my opinion which many will find out to be true on Saturday.

My S.G. order last week for the 8s ($178!) is in state and on track for delivery tomorrow.

Ordered the Royalty from S.G. yesterday, status is "CS PASSED", hoping that's a good thing.

On a hunch I refreshed my SG order and status is now "Completed".

Have tracking, just need to wait a day or 2 for it to start pinging.

When did I give them a good review? I stated the leather was stiff, but it wasn't as bad as what we have seen. I did say craftsmanship was bad...

Also you posted a video of a guy who gets seeded by Jordan Brand. Although I have nothing but respect for him, he isn't going to say anything bad.

I said "pretty good" review. At points you were straight up giddy about them saying you couldn't be happier and giving them a pass on certain things like the midsole paint streaks and stiff collar. I saw them in person and to me they are straight up bootleg. I don't know, I haven't seen these Royalty 4's in person yet, but I doubt they are worse than the True Blue 3's which you gave a pass on just because they are an OG colorway. We will see. If they are as bad as you say, I have no problem admitting I am wrong and apologizing. 8)

I hope all pass make it easier for people that really want them.
You and those people definitely don't have a problem judging from the page count, NT is giving you the go ahead
laugh.gif

Have you seen this review? He gives a good look of the nap on the suede, these look crazy nice to me.

I'm going to wear these with nothing but a really expensive bathrobe.

pimp.gif

Odds on them sitting till late in the evening and hitting Nike desktop. I got a 10% off coupon that I can use on these.

Back
Top Bottom