Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Nobody is playing themselves when they pay retail for something they want.
Nah, never pay retail for something unless it's very limited which is usually the case with Jordans but if you put in a little work you can get a discount when it's a massive GR like these. Holds true with just about any retail purchase, not trying to mock people who did pay retail, I'm just saying put in some effort and you can save yourself some money because we all know damn well all these places make way too much money off of us.

you must really love that pic I remember you posted last week when u thought i wasn't gonna hit for CNY 12 
roll.gif

who doesn't love that pic #wethebest

Tried using these codes,  worked at the start but when i checked out. Took off the code. 
Im so heated right now, So i placed my order with the code but after i clicked submitted the order processed as regular price, so i called in to make sure everything was okay and the teller told me that there was exclusions with the coupon code so it did not work. Since the order was still in processs i decided to cancel the order to see if it still works, but now all the codes don't even work. Anyone else know where I can cop these for under retail?

Im so heated right now, So i placed my order with the code but after i clicked submitted the order processed as regular price, so i called in to make sure everything was okay and the teller told me that there was exclusions with the coupon code so it did not work. Since the order was still in processs i decided to cancel the order to see if it still works, but now all the codes don't even work. Anyone else know where I can cop these for under retail?
Did you screenshot the checkout process to prove that the coupon was indeed valid on the order?

I've been kind out of the loop. Wife and I just had a baby girl last week. I literally just text my cousin like "Sup bro, you pick these up? Are these a hard cop?" And before he even replies back, I went on Ruvilla, asked the wife if she liked these and checked out a pear for myself and her.

Gotta love Ruvilla no shipping and free tax. Eating right now. Too easy. My cousin hasn't even replied back yet. Lol

2017 and people still NOT buying because they're sitting.

Y'all some sheep. Weak minded people.

And before I get the "hate" remarks. This isn't to those who wanted to buy and passed.

Strictly for the ones who are passing because they're sitting.

2017 and people still NOT buying because they're sitting.

Y'all some sheep. Weak minded people.

And before I get the "hate" remarks. This isn't to those who wanted to buy and passed.

Strictly for the ones who are passing because they're sitting.

People always gotta bring up the quality as an excuse for not copping that's what I heard that the quality ain't great that's why they passed but deep down the people who are passing are some hypebeast that wanted the shoe to be in limited numbers, people
Are strictly going after what's low in numbers but I remember a couple of years back like 3-5 years back when everyone kept complaining that Jay's were so limited and how they couldn't get their pair and no one would complain of the below average quality we would get back then because of the low numbers you just can't make everybody happy

People ask for higher production numbers over the years and yet people complain about them sitting idk some people are confusing

People always gotta bring up the quality as an excuse for not copping that's what I heard that the quality ain't great that's why they passed but deep down the people who are passing are some hypebeast that wanted the shoe to be in limited numbers, people
Are strictly going after what's low in numbers but I remember a couple of years back like 3-5 years back when everyone kept complaining that Jay's were so limited and how they couldn't get their pair and no one would complain of the below average quality we would get back then because of the low numbers you just can't make everybody happy
Honestly tho, the quality on these could be better. The suede felt nappy and the paint on the midsole had scratches.

Honestly tho, the quality on these could be better. The suede felt nappy and the paint on the midsole had scratches.

It could be better but that's the price when a shoe is mass produced lesser quality when being built but I say what we get now in terms in quality is better then we would get 3-5 years ago

Last edited:
The quality police always make me laugh. The English translation is "I'm not buying these because hype beasting says not to"

The quality police always make me laugh. The English translation is "I'm not buying these because hype beasting says not to"

I know I hate those kind of people who follow what other people say, I personally copped because I think the shoe is dope, and me I bought the true blue 3s as well regardless of quality, people should buy what they like not what other like

I know I hate those kind of people who follow what other people say, I personally copped because I think the shoe is dope, and me I bought the true blue 3s as well regardless of quality, people should buy what they like not what other like
Buying what YOU like will free you mind ! Lol

So after winning 4 raffles (including wifey), I took my time selecting a perfect pair. I througoughly inspected a total of six pairs and all of them had glue stains all over the midsole and even the outsole, some were even on the suede itself.  Finally found a perfect pair and walked out with these. Happy camper here :smile:

After reading and watching videos of which turned me off, I still went to the mall to see these in person. I'll tell you this, they look much better than in pictures. Suede is good and not ashy. Gold is subtle, not blingy. I say if you guys like they, cop them. Don't let the forum or youtube affect your decision. I'll probably won't wear them but they are certainly a great addition to any collection.

Edit: Could it be that the early releases or unauthorized pairs had inferior suede? These are very acceptable in my opinion. They are similar to my Ferragamo suede shoes...

Last edited:
So after winning 4 raffles (including wifey), I took my time selecting a perfect pair. I througoughly inspected a total of six pairs and all of them had glue stains all over the midsole and even the outsole, some were even on the suede itself.  Finally found a perfect pair and walked out with these. Happy camper here :smile:

View media item 2322663

View media item 2322664

After reading and watching videos of which turned me off, I still went to the mall to see these in person. I'll tell you this, they look much better than in pictures. Suede is good and not ashy. Gold is subtle, not blingy. I say if you guys like they, cop them. Don't let the forum or youtube affect your decision. I'll probably won't wear them but they are certainly a great addition to any collection.

Edit: Could it be that the early releases or unauthorized pairs had inferior suede? These are very acceptable in my opinion. They are similar to my Ferragamo suede shoes...

View media item 2322667

Thanks for the pic, looks like pictures didn't do these that much justice looking forward to my pair but those ferragamos are fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]^

Back
Top Bottom