Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

Lie to you, not.

98A2AAF3-ADEF-4246-BA32-C5B03825FB4D.png

The thing with listings is that's almost never the price they want. They know the price they post will 100% be lowballed from what they're looking for so some people shoot high expecting to sell for less. I mean starting off at $800 is insane for that dude but I've seen other shoes listed on sites like grailed for like $450 and sold for $300

People have lost their minds in this stupid sneaker bubble. I'd like to get a pair of these, but not paying over retail (except if an NTer wants to help out, I'd pay retail + shipping of course ;-); just not that desirable (for me). PSG and even Sashikos are more desirable in my opinion. I really think these are hyped due to the Travis Scott inspiration.

Last edited:
People are wild. When I see a listing that high above the current resell rate, all I think is they are clueless to sneaker culture and what is what. Just hit on a pair of Js and has no sense of the shoe itself and what they can actually get.
Seriously man! They must have heard that they look like a pair of travis scott sneakers and they think it automatically enters them in to the 800-1200$ category. Smh I would love these for retail or a little over but that will never happen.

Prices will drop early next week. My snkrs pair shipped but won't be here till Monday. Plus people going be throwing these to get the university 1s when they strike out lol

I’m probably being paranoid- but I won the taupes and readymades the other day somehow. Nike created the label for both at the same time. The readymades were picked up and deliver tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone else’s taupes from snkrs had moved yet?

I’m probably being paranoid- but I won the taupes and readymades the other day somehow. Nike created the label for both at the same time. The readymades were picked up and deliver tomorrow. I was wondering if anyone else’s taupes from snkrs had moved yet?

my pair from sneakers is set to deliver thurs. I hit on the readymades for a homie and those still haven’t shipped. Gotta play the patience game

My snkrs pair still says “label created” but not yet picked up. Surprised the use UPS ground as well.

Usually it’s been 2 day air.

I hit on exclusive access for these and reached out to Nike after the label was created on 22 February and had no movement. I reached out 1 day before the actual release and was told they were behind. I reached out again the day after the release and was told be patient due to weather conditions they were still behind. And yesterday I got a refund. Email said the shoes were lost in transit except the never even got picked up. Not only that, I questioned it one day before the release and was told be patient. Now all of a sudden after the release I will not be getting my pair of shoes. In my opinion my early release pier should’ve been guaranteed. When I asked about the status of my shoes the day before the release I feel that a pair should’ve been pulled and my order be fulfilled. Just giving you my story. Hopefully everybody else’s pair ships

I hit on exclusive access for these and reached out to Nike after the label was created on 22 February and had no movement. I reached out 1 day before the actual release and was told they were behind. I reached out again the day after the release and was told be patient due to weather conditions they were still behind. And yesterday I got a refund. Email said the shoes were lost in transit except the never even got picked up. Not only that, I questioned it one day before the release and was told be patient. Now all of a sudden after the release I will not be getting my pair of shoes. In my opinion my early release pier should’ve been guaranteed. When I asked about the status of my shoes the day before the release I feel that a pair should’ve been pulled and my order be fulfilled. Just giving you my story. Hopefully everybody else’s pair ships
You reached out 3 times? For what? Shipping is delayed, you didn’t see the huge paragraph on the order confirmation?

I wouldn't contact Nike about orders, I get the feeling that the more you talk to them the more likely they'll do something fishy to your order like cancel it.

Back
Top Bottom