Air jordan 4 Taupe Haze Spring 2021

So after taking a big fat L on getting a missed call from Shoe Palace and not being able to claim the pair, I ended up getting a winning notification from Shiekh's (1st time winning) and a call from a local store that I won a pair from their raffle :nthat:

From Saturday:
91452812-F862-4B31-B371-6E34EAA7AE53.jpeg

This is another another example of the shoe game being f'd up because I saw some dude trying to resell these to a resale store called Swish Studios in Cerritos Mall yesterday when I was waiting to be let in. He walked out empty-handed not long after I was let in. I had a feeling that was going to happen for some reason, especially since it was release day.

I went in to get clarity about how they do business because I had some excess stuff at home. It won't be conducive for me to deal with their, buy, sell, or consignment procedures after the young lady elaborated to me how they work. It ain't personal, it was just unfavorable for me based on my preferences.

But she verified they had people walking in all day trying to resell these to them and walked out empty-handed because they didn't get the high resale price they expected after I asked her.

That was another example of too much supply predicated on too many people trying to resell the same damn thing which devalues resale prices by default. It's just dumb that resellers don't understand the market and lack the logic about how things work.

This is another another example of the shoe game being f'd up because I saw some dude trying to resell these to a resale store called Swish Studios in Cerritos Mall yesterday when I was waiting to be let in. He walked out empty-handed not long after I was let in. I had a feeling that was going to happen for some reason, especially since it was release day.

I went in to get clarity about how they do business because I had some excess stuff at home. It won't be conducive for me to deal with their, buy, sell, or consignment procedures after the young lady elaborated to me how they work. It ain't personal, it was just unfavorable for me based on my preferences.

But she verified they had people walking in all day trying to resell these to them and walked out empty-handed because they didn't get the high resale price they expected after I asked her.

That was another example of too much supply predicated on too many people trying to resell the same damn thing which devalues resale prices by default. It's just dumb that resellers don't understand the market and lack the logic about how things work.
I live in pico Rivera , prob 10 min from Cerritos mall. That store is selling Jordan 1 reverse breds lows that keep restocking every week , and cost I believe $90 for $300 ... they selling mochas for near $700 . I can see why those people walked away . They straight try to rip people off. They probably offered retail for taupe 4s and then try to sell to people for $500 . People that don’t know any better will buy them

I live in pico Rivera , prob 10 min from Cerritos mall. That store is selling Jordan 1 reverse breds lows that keep restocking every week , and cost I believe $90 for $300 ... they selling mochas for near $700 . I can see why those people walked away . They straight try to rip people off. They probably offered retail for taupe 4s and then try to sell to people for $500 . People that don’t know any better will buy them
All these resell shops are worse then stockx n goat. They offer you nothing and charge more then sx and goat. It's ridiculous anyone deals with these people. The resellers out the trunk have zero overhead costs and are the way to get it the cheapest.

I live in NYC and there's a resale shop out in Jersey City that used to have steals all the time. They still occasionally have a solid price on a shoe but it's way less frequently than before because once they got more popular they started jacking up prices. Now they sell stuff way over retail but it flies so I guess it's working for them.

we can be mad at the resale business killing the game but the thing is people are paying. If I have a product and nobody is biting at my asking price I have no choice but to decrease my expectations. But if I find someone willing to pay then I'll just keep asking for that high price expecting a sale.

The bigger resale stores here in LA (cool kicks, rif LA , actually have better deals than most of these mom n pop stores in local malls. I get that they need to make money, But come on $300 for $90 Jordan low reverse bred is a joke. So just imagine what they charging for really hyped shoes

I live in NYC and there's a resale shop out in Jersey City that used to have steals all the time. They still occasionally have a solid price on a shoe but it's way less frequently than before because once they got more popular they started jacking up prices. Now they sell stuff way over retail but it flies so I guess it's working for them.

we can be mad at the resale business killing the game but the thing is people are paying. If I have a product and nobody is biting at my asking price I have no choice but to decrease my expectations. But if I find someone willing to pay then I'll just keep asking for that high price expecting a sale.

I know that store, popular on IG, very high prices, as with everything in Jersey City lol

The thing with resale shops in areas like LA or NYC is that they have customers with huge budgets so when they're selling a Jordan 1 Chicago for $2000 we scoff at it but some dude with a million dollar income will stroll in and scoop no hesitation.

I remember when Flight Club first got popular back in the day we used to laugh at them on NT but anytime I'd go there it was packed and obviously since it was in Manhattan they had celebs in there daily dropping stacks so they didn't care if a regular dude thought $350 for a GR was crazy.

The bigger resale stores here in LA (cool kicks, rif LA , actually have better deals than most of these mom n pop stores in local malls. I get that they need to make money, But come on $300 for $90 Jordan low reverse bred is a joke. So just imagine what they charging for really hyped shoes
Cool kicks is getting bigger so i don’t expect it for too much longer.

Round 2 used to be soild and it changed after he got his air maxes tbh.

Back
Top Bottom