Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Im gonna be in orlando on the 12th, wheres the best spot for these down there? They even droppin in florida?

nba players use special inserts given to them by their team doctors. also nike makes them with better material and craftsmanship compared to what sells in shoe stores for us to ball in. ive seen the inserts and the quality of the nba player jordan shoes is better than what we will ever get...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Who ordered from Air Randy?

The question should be why would you or anyone order from air randy "the shoe maker" at all ?
Anyone know if eastbay is going to get these ?

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

nba players use special inserts given to them by their team doctors. also nike makes them with better material and craftsmanship compared to what sells in shoe stores for us to ball in. ive seen the inserts and the quality of the nba player jordan shoes is better than what we will ever get...

yes i will agree that retro pe's are made with better quality but those guys are just wearing regular retros, im sure they are the same ones sold at footlocker, finishline, etc.. and also plenty of non jordan sponsored team college players rock regular retros, do they get special made non pe retros also?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The question should be why would you or anyone order from air randy "the shoe maker" at all ?
Eastbay, Footlocker and Finishline will have them

Originally Posted by riddla713

yes i will agree that retro pe's are made with better quality but those guys are just wearing regular retros, im sure they are the same ones sold at footlocker, finishline, etc.. and also plenty of non jordan sponsored team college players rock regular retros, do they get special made non pe retros also?

ive seen college players and also gym players wear jordans.  i also know most people dont use jordans for the lack of comfort.  i used to play in jordans now i ball in lebrons for the most impact support for my knees. i dont know if college players get inserts from their team doctor and i wouldn't be surprised if they do.  im just speaking of the technology in the shoe.  the iv's have been around for along time and there is far better basketball shoes to hoop in.  it really doesnt matter what shoe to use to play ball as long as the inserts that ive seen used by nba players are used everything is ok....

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Eastbay, Footlocker and Finishline will have them
there all doing phone orders ?

So I've only bought J's from eastbay once and I had no problem getting them in my size. Have things changed? Are they harder to get now? And will they go on sale at midnight?

Looks like Champs will be getting these, the one in my area told me they were. Not sure of how many pairs though.

I feel like these will be available at the major chains someone did mention their finishline receiving them but pairs will be scarce at all stores.

These look worse and worse the more I see them. Only if you play for the Knicks and they pay YOU to wear them.... PASS JESUS PASS!

Just got around to putting up a few pics.. I like these a lot but seems like a lot are sleeping. Oh well. Got my pair...

well since im posting this in this thread you allready know my choice cant wait to get these
grin.gif

2up8piw.jpg

Originally Posted by koolchris1995

Damnn! All these shoes killing my bank!

u aint lying bruh i took a break for a while to i have more then enough to fall back for a little while i would just pick up occasionaly but i started back heavy last year and i have been non stop spneding every month on pick ups.. it's only gonna be may and i allready picked up so much

same with me my city or no where near my city will have these so i had to pay the little extra to get my pair it wasn't to much extra but i love the 4's and im not one to really pay over retail but i needed these

seen a dude wearing these at the playoff 12 release. i offered him 300 for them just the shoes no box or nothing dude declined, can't blame him tho haha. cant wait for release. so many good shoes droppn this month of may

Originally Posted by riddla713

NBA players dont wear the same shoes that are sold in stores. Especially retros. Nike has always designed their shoes to fit players exact specifications. PE's are made in Oregon. 

Back
Top Bottom