Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

You offered him 300 for the used shoes off of his feet with no box?

Would you buy the Hanes off of mj's buns? Ha I don't believe you did that dude.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You offered him 300 for the used shoes off of his feet with no box?

Would you buy the Hanes off of mj's buns? Ha I don't believe you did that dude.

yeah i'd kop if he signed them afterwards and i could resell them haha
laugh.gif

yeah 300 seemed reasonable for a shoe that hasn't released yet, who cares about a box if im just wearing them not reselling. he was buying like 4 pairs of playoffs he coulda just wore those out the store. i knew he wasnt gonna sell me them so i just gave him a random number lol. i duno i was mostly doin it for laughs i didnt think he would actually sell me them

Originally Posted by cstrong

Is $320 shipped a good price for these?

Since this will be limited release... I think that is a decent price. But I will wait it out, unless you got money like that.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hell no

Couldn't of said it better. I like these and have my pair already but no way would I pay $320. That's double retail to get em early. Stay in the nice side of $250 if you want them early or just wait it out. If you strike out on rd in sure someone will have them for less then $300. Stay thirsty my friend. With that said if you want to spend $320 by all means Do you.

Preciate the responses guys. Money really isn't a issue but I do try my best to be smart with my money. I was quoted that price by a NT member. He has em' on eBay for $345 but said he would cut me a deal for $320. I don't know of any stores in my area getting these shoes and I really want them. Looking for a size 10 if anybody can help me out with a cheaper price. Thanks

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hell no

Couldn't of said it better. I like these and have my pair already but no way would I pay $320. That's double retail to get em early. Stay in the nice side of $250 if you want them early or just wait it out. If you strike out on rd in sure someone will have them for less then $300. Stay thirsty my friend. With that said if you want to spend $320 by all means Do you.

Preciate the advice. I really don't care about getting them early just really want them. I would gladly pay $250 right now even for a pre-order

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Does anyone know what time Eastbay can sell these online since Nike banned midnight releases?
We will start selling them at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 5/12/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

i put these on my feet today and wow

i'm telling you guys do what ever you can to get a pair

the second best retro of the year so far

if i could get a full size run (at a good price) to flip like i used to i would do so with this shoe

either selling or wearing this colorway you cant lose

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if i could get a full size run (at a good price) to flip like i used to i would do so with this shoe

You bought a 8.5 right? But you normally wear a 9?

Is the first the WC 4's?

To you, what's the best retro of the year?Also, go a half size down?

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Does anyone know what time Eastbay can sell these online since Nike banned midnight releases?
I am sorry if this was already covered but when did nike say no more midnight releases? What release was the release that pushed it over the edge and does it really matter. Servers will crash either way.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

To you, what's the best retro of the year?Also, go a half size down?

the first is the WC 4's and yeah its better to wear your true size in these
i only tried them on i aint walk in em 

since i dont know if i am going to come across a size 9 so i'm gonna work with what i have 

Back
Top Bottom