Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

nba players use special inserts given to them by their team doctors. also nike makes them with better material and craftsmanship compared to what sells in shoe stores for us to ball in. ive seen the inserts and the quality of the nba player jordan shoes is better than what we will ever get...

yes i will agree that retro pe's are made with better quality but those guys are just wearing regular retros, im sure they are the same ones sold at footlocker, finishline, etc.. and also plenty of non jordan sponsored team college players rock regular retros, do they get special made non pe retros also?
NBA players dont wear the same shoes that are sold in stores. Especially retros. Nike has always designed their shoes to fit players exact specifications. PE's are made in Oregon. 

like i said before, i agree that the retro pe's are made with better quality and craftmanship, but the regular joe nba player that just wears regular retros like 2011 conords and 2012 chi 10's are exactly the same as the ones we buy from eastbay, ndc, etc... now the inserts might help out but i found it hard to believe that the cavs 4's and retro 10's those players were wearing in the pic on the last page are any different than the ones sold in stores. also, i see a lot of nba and college players wearing non pe foamposites (metallic red, royal, galaxy's), so i guess those are made with better quality and craftmanship also? one of my solid connects is a manager at hoh in houston and he has told me that multiple nba players have come in a copped jordan retros (metalic 5's, concords, etc..)  and other shoes straight of the shelf, if they were getting special made retros from nike then why would they be copping pairs from hoh?

Prices on these are pretty high around $300-350.  Anyone think they'll get higher than that after they drop?  Tempted to guarantee locking in my pair and thinking about dropping $300.  Or should I take my chances trying to copp first and if not try to buy em after?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i put these on my feet today and wow

i'm telling you guys do what ever you can to get a pair

the second best retro of the year so far

if i could get a full size run (at a good price) to flip like i used to i would do so with this shoe

either selling or wearing this colorway you cant lose
You better believe Ima be dancing like Kate Upton if I can get through on Eastbay and cop

I am really wanting these especially since I missed out on the cements. Hopefully I can get some. I have been calling around and one store said to call back next week.They couldnt tell me if they were getting them.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Prices on these are pretty high around $300-350.  Anyone think they'll get higher than that after they drop?  Tempted to guarantee locking in my pair and thinking about dropping $300.  Or should I take my chances trying to copp first and if not try to buy em after?
They'll be lower. I'd take your chances.

Saw these on feet a couple days ago. Actually thinking twice now. Just when I thought I could pass...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i put these on my feet today and wow

i'm telling you guys do what ever you can to get a pair

the second best retro of the year so far

if i could get a full size run (at a good price) to flip like i used to i would do so with this shoe

either selling or wearing this colorway you cant lose

To you, what's the best retro of the year?Also, go a half size down?

the first is the WC 4's and yeah its better to wear your true size in these
i only tried them on i aint walk in em 

since i dont know if i am going to come across a size 9 so i'm gonna work with what i have 
^ same here i was able to get my hands on these for a great price but im a 9.5 and all he had left was a 10 so i grabbed em not trying to miss out on these hopefully they wont be to bad i have picked up a few 10's in the past because there where no 9.5's left and they where fine hope this is the case for these

Originally Posted by Nikolee

^my bad bro, im just excited, big fan of the fours and im really digging this colorway.
Stay away form Mentalkicks. Most NT'ers say their kicks are fake.

Originally Posted by h0vit0

We're the cavs colors before most of these hype beast were born they prolly had to google Craig ehlo
I didn't know who he was until this thread.

Originally Posted by super23freak

no they wont cop now.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Does anyone know what time Eastbay can sell these online since Nike banned midnight releases?
We will start selling them at 7 AM CT/8 AM ET on 5/12/12.

EastbayRep - Ray
Damn I didn't know Eastbay had an NT account.
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ don't hype or advertise this at all. There are enough people who want these things for basically all stores to sell out

Especially for this limited colorway

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no they wont cop now.
If I knew this would be the case I would've saved money for a third pair and see if anyone would give up their Doernbechers for these

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no they wont cop now.

this is true

Can't wait for these to drop sadly my local stores don't have it got to go to foot locker early morning after trying to cop online I don't think they'll be any higher than 325 reseller price though I think you can wait and try and cop first.

mine should be here by friday im gonna keep em on ice for a while but they will be busted out sometime during the summer and if anybody cares i got em for 250 shipped couldn't pass that up since there not even coming no where near where im at.. was gonna try my chances online but we all know how trying to get em online goes im going to  still try tho lol because im a 9.5 and all i could get was a 10 so if by some miracle i get lucky online and get a size 9.5 the size 10's i bought will be sold for what i got em for 

Hopefully my 8.5 fits cause I'm usually a 9. They didn't have my 9 so I ended up with a 8.5 thinking that they were like the WC IVs.

Originally Posted by nimhet

didn't like these at first but they are starting to grow on me a little

Yeah, same here. Thought it was going to be an easy pass but now I'm thinking I might need two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom