Air Jordan 4 "The Shot" 2012 Vol MJ's Shot over Craig Ehlo in 89

Originally Posted by In3gra

Hopefully my 8.5 fits cause I'm usually a 9. They didn't have my 9 so I ended up with a 8.5 thinking that they were like the WC IVs.

How are the shoes fitting for you

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Hopefully my 8.5 fits cause I'm usually a 9. They didn't have my 9 so I ended up with a 8.5 thinking that they were like the WC IVs.

How are the shoes fitting for you?
Im a true 9.5 and I'd say that my size 9.5 White Cements ran at least a 1/2 size big but with these I feel they run a little more true to size.

Originally Posted by SneakerD

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

How are the shoes fitting for you?
Im a true 9.5 and I'd say that my size 9.5 White Cements ran at least a 1/2 size big but with these I feel they run a little more true to size.

Damn that doesn't sound right. I have yet to try mines. I'm still at work and it's being delivered today. I may just end up returning it if it doesn't fit me.

Keep seeing a few more of these pop up on CL. Prices are ridiculous though. Wish I had one of their connects, I just wanna rock these!

I want to know the reason why these aren't releasing on NDC.

I'm still giving hope they do and a similar situation like the Free Fuel V3.

Just wanted to post some more pics.  I really love these joints.  These are easily my favorite Jordan to drop thus far.  And that could be because I'm a NYC head, and can't enough of that orange and blue!

6968120514_38737720d1.jpg

7114198681_73cfea5705.jpg

6968120062_7b0319da83.jpg

Originally Posted by indianabound

I want to know the reason why these aren't releasing on NDC.

I'm still giving hope they do and a similar situation like the Free Fuel V3.
I read one of their tweets and they said no shoes will be on NDC on 5/12, including the maize elites.  Could have misread but don't hold your breath

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Any info about these dropping in Pittsburgh? My connect is acting like he cant respond to texts
If it was me I'd show up at his house

roll.gif

I'm going to give him some time, but if thats what it comes down to then so be it.... lol  

I am super pissed because my local HOH is the only place getting these and its damn near impossible for me to get these with the Aunt Pearl KDs adding fuel to the fire. It was already going to be a million people now there is going to be 5 million people waiting in line for these. I AM SCREWED I guess I gotta pass

Back
Top Bottom