Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

15306387757041934171647993504063.jpg
Blacks came in super fast from SNS. Now I'm waiting for the white pair to arrive from endclothing.

I placed a low ball offer for an extra pair of black colorway on Goat . The offer was accepted and the pair is already at Goat . How is this possible a consignment or employee pair ?

few things, goat has a drop off location so shoes can be in their hand on the same day and ready to ship. Also, goat is partnered up with Flight Club, I'm not sure if they do this but they could just take the FC stock

few things, goat has a drop off location so shoes can be in their hand on the same day and ready to ship. Also, goat is partnered up with Flight Club, I'm not sure if they do this but they could just take the FC stock

Where is the new drop off location? They had one at their pop up in Culver City but that’s been gone for a while. I assumed after they bought FC that they’d start doing drop offs there but haven’t heard anything about it.

I'm an 8.5, but I think the other way lol.

Received both the white and black levis in yesterday and black pair just doesn't cut it for me. I like my Travis more than both pairs tho

Back
Top Bottom