Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Still praying for a random SNKRS drop... The blacks are nice to have in the collection and mine will definitely see some action soon but the whites are just too fire to not cop (preferably for retail lol)

I am the worst at picking times to cop releases like this. I used to be really good at knowing when the price was bottoming out or when the price just isn’t going to drop much. The past few releases where I’ve paid resale, I’ve not waited long enough and with one I literally waited a month only for prices to dip a month later, more than 2 months after the release. I should have waited on the whites but they seemed so rare that I thought they’d sit where they were at and then go up but they dipped of course

15306387757041934171647993504063.jpg
Blacks came in super fast from SNS. Now I'm waiting for the white pair to arrive from endclothing.

Lucky. Sivas still hasn’t shipped mine. I’ve never seen such a slow order processing from a Euro retailer. I think it’s a Spain thing they dgaf lol.

Lucky. Sivas still hasn’t shipped mine. I’ve never seen such a slow order processing from a Euro retailer. I think it’s a Spain thing they dgaf lol.
My last order from them took about a week before they shipped. I know the struggle all too well.

probably saved you from wearing them today with red and blue laces and destroying them at your tito's bbq

Wow resell has flopped on these. I may cop a pair.

i dont consider resell a flop unless they going for less than 30-40 bucks over retail....blacks are the less popular/limited colorway and theyre going for 315+ on goat. thats $60-$70+ over retail. whites are in the 400s. in the resell game nowadays, almost $70 profit off 1 pair is decent. u never hit that mark with the majority of releases now. unless theyre suuuuuuuuuuuuuper limited and hyped and 1s lol.

ill pull the trigger on a pair if they ever hit 30 or 40 bucks over retail shipped. otherwise, no sweat and on to the next.

Mine hasn't shipped from sivas either and still no movement today pretty crappy considering they were almost $300 from there.. coulda paid $10 more and got em from goat by now haha

i dont consider resell a flop unless they going for less than 30-40 bucks over retail....blacks are the less popular/limited colorway and theyre going for 315+ on goat. thats $60-$70+ over retail. whites are in the 400s. in the resell game nowadays, almost $70 profit off 1 pair is decent. u never hit that mark with the majority of releases now. unless theyre suuuuuuuuuuuuuper limited and hyped and 1s lol.

ill pull the trigger on a pair if they ever hit 30 or 40 bucks over retail shipped. otherwise, no sweat and on to the next.
Doubt it's that much rn for the blacks with tax and shipping

Can you guys help with a legit check on these blue Levi's...vnds, but just trying to make sure if they are legit. I don't know what to check for. Thanks!

p2956094290-5.jpg

p2956094179-5.jpg

p2956094249-5.jpg

p2956094181-5.jpg

p2956094221-5.jpg

p2956094266-5.jpg

p2956094177-5.jpg

p2956094175-5.jpg

p2956094178-5.jpg

Those look off to me. The color of the denim looks too dark, the color of the gum bottom looks a little dark as well.

It's a bad angle, but the jumpan logos on the back look funky, like if Jordan is doing the splits.

i checked goat right before i posted.
It also depends on what size so the price may fluctuate. My sz is around 330(stocks, 315 goat). Around -240 for the shoes with tax, -3% and -8% for fees via stockx assuming the lowest rates, not including time invested, the outcome is really debatable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom