Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

These are up at kixsquare for those that don't mind paying a pretty penny.

END launches is up too.

Does anyone know places that are selling the jacket online?

I'll be on a plane to Japan on the 16th (landing on the 17th evening) -- so I'll completely miss the boat for local releases. :frown:

My only shot at these so far is 2 raffles
383274483726680064.png

END launches is up too.

I'll be on a plane to Japan on the 16th (landing on the 17th evening) -- so I'll completely miss the boat for local releases. :frown:
Pretty pennies. I won't lie I would probably be for the black and the white pair at that price.

END launches is up too.

Stop following me mark! Lmao! But naw that sucks about your situation. Ima link you up soon

I’m trying not to be dramatic here, but FCFS is almost criminally irresponsible given the numerous examples of drops gone bad.
It’s one thing to do this at Mercer which is a small block with a one way street, but to do that on Broadway - a known tourist block - with four lanes of traffic like 10 feet away from the front of the Levi Store is ridiculous

Idk about other cities but in my city you can’t line up until the store closes. It’s crazy that other stores allow 2 day camp outs lol

Clueless about the sneaker climate
I’m trying not to be dramatic here, but FCFS is almost criminally irresponsible given the numerous examples of drops gone bad.
It’s one thing to do this at Mercer which is a small block with a one way street, but to do that on Broadway - a known tourist block - with four lanes of traffic like 10 feet away from the front of the Levi Store is ridiculous

Called and spoke to manager. They are pushing through with FCFS.

Barricades will be up the night before.

Shoes $220
Jacket $180
NYC Re-Sell Goons pushing through that line at 9:45am... Priceless.

Shoes $220
Jacket $180

If they have security (which I’ve seen done at Uniqlo) and bands, that could at least be an organized affair. Won’t prevent resellers and their bodies from dominiating, but I’m sure Levi’s corporate isn’t concerned about that.

Shoes $220
Jacket $180

barricades wont do anything for a crowd thats going to be that huge. i dont line up or camp for kicks anymore.........but if i still did, and i camped for 2 days for my spot, and some resell dude who woke up at 9AM that morning tried to push past and cut me at 945AM, they getting smacked. i dont care if that leads to a fight and the event gets shut down....at the very least i need homie to go home knowing he got hands put on him for trying to pull that BS. he will think twice next time.

If they have security (which I’ve seen done at Uniqlo) and bands, that could at least be an organized affair. Won’t prevent resellers and their bodies from dominiating, but I’m sure Levi’s corporate isn’t concerned about that.

Resellers pay security

They’ll get their bands through all the chaos

Everyone else g’luck

Back
Top Bottom