Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Secured a pair for $170.00. First time I ever got a plug for a shoe I actually wanted.
enhanced-25601-1449059962-8.png

i believe you. whered u cop from? hook me up.

Got a family member that works at the Nike office. Used him once to get the SJ because I thought they'd sell out. Got those on DQ... Didn't really bother him on shoes until I saw these. Simply asked if there was anyway to get a pair... didn't ask for a discount or anything just wanted to see if he could secure it. Told me he'd check and then he hit me back like yea, $170.00. got invoice and confirmation just waiting on the shoes so I know its real.

Online or bust for me. I don’t think I wanna deal with the typical soho camp outs with thousands of kids who skipped class to grab at 20 pairs. Someone will start fighting and they will shut the whole thing down. Look at what happens when they do supreme drops. I really like these but nah...

Got a family member that works at the Nike office. Used him once to get the SJ because I thought they'd sell out. Got those on DQ... Didn't really bother him on shoes until I saw these. Simply asked if there was anyway to get a pair... didn't ask for a discount or anything just wanted to see if he could secure it. Told me he'd check and then he hit me back like yea, $170.00. got invoice and confirmation just waiting on the shoes so I know its real.

damn thats the ultimate plug. hook me up, i got $220 for ya lol

Nike employee discount is 30%. Gonna need you to explain how special that price is to me...
nike emp discount varies by where the purchase is made. 50 at ES, 40 on swoosh, 30 at outlets (although I've seen this differ at times). someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

What they said^^
40% off is swoosh (Just nike.com with 40% off) and In-Line stores (Non outlet stores, Niketown Chicao, SF and so on )

Hasnt changed in quite awhile. They do sometimes let employees get 40%-50% in store during friend and family periods...........Only time its any different

nike emp discount varies by where the purchase is made. 50 at ES, 40 on swoosh, 30 at outlets (although I've seen this differ at times). someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Its what I figured, was just trying to figure out the math ol' boy was doing to insinuate I got these for UNDER what employees would pay for them...

its not real till the shoes are in hand!!

goes for everything, Online, instore, backdoor

word??? lemme ask my nike friend shooot

Back
Top Bottom