Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

anyone previously mention how the guavas have that AM90s clerks pack vibe from the mid 2000's ( i have these deep in the closet somewhere too )
Nike Air Max 90 Clerks Pack Bone - 312334-231

2’s have always been real ugly to me, if we're keeping it to AJ 1-10, my vote would easily go to the 8. My first Jordan shoe as a kid, has a special place in my heart.

How would y’all feel if the next shoe they collabed on was the 2? Union was able to do small tweaks to The 4, id like to see how they would change it.

Idk how but I'll take the most aged looking 2 they can make without going over board.

Does anyone know if the other two shoes will also release along side the off noir pair on the 30th?

not to derail the thread, but crazy that I had multiple ATC 3 high tops and the only lows I ever had was these samples

1599057432831.png

would love if Nike could retro the ATC3 lows in that pink and blue cw up there.

I would like for them to do something out of the ordinary

Take one of the later futristic models and put a union twist

16s or 20s, 16s got that shroud that Chris could tinker with, 20s shape is a art itself, the lasering could make a story

Or go hail mary aaron rodgers for the win and do a 11, F it, i think a low or ie would be ideal

But I can really see them doing a pair of 9s and making it look real funky, Jordan 9 boot will b cool too

Last edited:
Yeah my ups app says delivery tomorrow. Im in cali but they still havent picked up I seriously doubt theyll be here tomorrow. Guavas online size 9

Yeah my ups app says delivery tomorrow. Im in cali but they still havent picked up I seriously doubt theyll be here tomorrow. Guavas online size 9

same here, they’re prob getting most of the labels printed out and ready to be packed

did you get a union email for shipping or just see on ups my choice?

i’m still waiting on unions shipping email/text and have a feeling that’s a good indicator of when the shoes will be in transit

What I’m guessing they are doing is printing out USPS two day priority labels. Once they’re created it signifies the start of the two days. The tracking number is set up with your address and that’s why y’all are getting delivery estimation, although it probably hasn’t left his DC yet. No way he’s running this whole project out of the storefront.
At least it’s good to know that the label has been created for now.
In Chris we trust.

EVERYTIME a new shoe drops everyone acts like they have never ordered anything online before. Until your tracking says out for delivery the expected delivery date means NOTHING. Have y’all not bought anything during COVID
lol word same goes for supreme and other drops. people always bugging about shipping and goes detective mode about it. if you got confirmation and no cancelation by this point you should be good. shoes will come sooner or later.

Back
Top Bottom