Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I’d love Union to take on the II. The II needs a shot in the arm and I think Union can bring justice to it again. The II hasn’t been retroed properly. Such a shame.

How would y’all feel if the next shoe they collabed on was the 2? Union was able to do small tweaks to The 4, id like to see how they would change it.

I posted this earlier in the year, but that was what was supposed to happen, but then midway Union got an approval/opportunity to do a AJ4 & no one is passing on doing an AJ4. :lol:

So, if they have another release in the future, I see them going back to finish the AJ2 they started, which IMO was really, really good.

PO

Last edited:
For those that received tracking for their online order:

Did you just see it in UPS MyChoice or you received an official shipping confirmation email from Union?
Also, what color was it for?

Thank you.

PO

Were y'all not here for the last Union release? Please exercise some patience. Last drop it took 2 weeks to create shipping labels, then another week for the sneakers to actually be picked up by UPS. We're way ahead of schedule.

You can't rush greatness!

I posted this earlier in the year, but that was what was supposed to happen, but then midway Union got an approval/opportunity to do a AJ4 & no one is passing on doing an AJ4. :lol:

So, if they have another release in the future, I see them going back to finish the AJ2 they started, which IMO was really, really good.

PO

Lol. Yup I knew it.

Were y'all not here for the last Union release? Please exercise some patience. Last drop it took 2 weeks to create shipping labels, then another week for the sneakers to actually be picked up by UPS. We're way ahead of schedule.

You can't rush greatness!
Canada boys got their shipments 2 weeks away from Christmas lol

PO

If I remember correctly, Chris Gibbs also mentioned in an interview that he wanted to work on a 2 low. Which I woulda been all in for.

I think the 2 would be the perfect shoe for Union to do next, and if I was JB I’d ABSOLUTELY want Union to collab on the 2! The 2 is probably the least beloved Jordan 1 through 14, though I think an argument could be made between the 2 and the 14 in that case. But I think Union’s design aesthetics would translate so good onto the 2, and I’m sure JB would push the hell out of the energy such a collab would create for the 2, as the model doesn’t have tons of energy on it’s own.

Also, I’d be interested in seeing Union play around with the 11. The 11 is like the one Jordan that has never gotten any type of collab as far as I can remember, and I’ve always been interested in seeing anyone do something different with the 11. Every 11 Mid that we’ve ever gotten is either all black (with small details making them either more akin to the Blk/Reds, Space Jams, or Gammas), all white predominantly (think Columbias or Anniversarys), white with colored patent leather (Concords or Win Like ‘86s), or same colored upper and patent leather (Pantones, Cool Greys, Win Like ‘96s, and Pinnacles). I might ultimately hate it, but I’d be interested to see what can be done with the untouched model.

I know this a bit off topic but it’s crazy how JB would rather flood the market with mediocre Jordan 1 highs and Mids than try to revitalize their less popular shoes like the 2’s.

I think the 2 would be the perfect shoe for Union to do next, and if I was JB I’d ABSOLUTELY want Union to collab on the 2! The 2 is probably the least beloved Jordan 1 through 14, though I think an argument could be made between the 2 and the 14 in that case. But I think Union’s design aesthetics would translate so good onto the 2, and I’m sure JB would push the hell out of the energy such a collab would create for the 2, as the model doesn’t have tons of energy on it’s own.

Also, I’d be interested in seeing Union play around with the 11. The 11 is like the one Jordan that has never gotten any type of collab as far as I can remember, and I’ve always been interested in seeing anyone do something different with the 11. Every 11 Mid that we’ve ever gotten is either all black (with small details making them either more akin to the Blk/Reds, Space Jams, or Gammas), all white predominantly (think Columbias or Anniversarys), white with colored patent leather (Concords or Win Like ‘86s), or same colored upper and patent leather (Pantones, Cool Greys, Win Like ‘96s, and Pinnacles). I might ultimately hate it, but I’d be interested to see what can be done with the untouched model.
I remember either reading or hearing that Mr. Jordan won’t let anyone touch the 11. I think it was the Full Size Run with Marcus Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom