Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

An Off-White 11 (similar colors to the Sail OW4 maybe?) would be so easy, and still extremely coveted. Not sure what Union would do with it. I like the idea of an Union AJ8 or 2.

I know this a bit off topic but it’s crazy how JB would rather flood the market with mediocre Jordan 1 highs and Mids than try to revitalize their less popular shoes like the 2’s.

2s are going to just sit and not sell unless the numbers are super limited

all the hype are on 1s and they know people are going to buy it no matter how bad they are. just look at all the mids selling out and the phat lows.

An Off-White 11 (similar colors to the Sail OW4 maybe?) would be so easy, and still extremely coveted. Not sure what Union would do with it. I like the idea of an Union AJ8 or 2.
Yeah, I’m not sure what they’d do with an 11 either, but I’d be curious. I LOVE 8s, but didn’t even think about them! I think they’d do something amazing with the 8! I take it back; while I’d be all for a 2 (and think it’d be done right by them), I’d be even more into an 8.

First Aime Leon Dore hit me with the pump fake email regarding the NB’s. Now Union did the same thing, thinking they shipped my Guava’s 🤣

Saw this:

D8B6177B-3E25-41E0-802F-27819B0A5FA1.jpeg

opened it up, and.....

4A4E66E0-6D42-489A-BF70-ED1842CCAA91.jpeg

I should have my Guava raffle pair in by tomorrow. It's in transit. I wouldn't mind a Jordan 11 with ripstop material in sail. Jordan 2 would be nice with some quilted leather in Sail made in Italy with aged midsole.

Damn, was hoping to swap my sz 10 guavas for a sz 12 and now the price difference is crazy

Friends hit sizes 10, 11, and 12 in LA local raffle, all Guava, all shipped. I ordered the Off Noir size 13 on Saturday, still waiting on shipping.

My black pair hasn't shipped yet. Haven't heard of any that did. Just Guava so far.

Im just wondering if the deltas or Zoom92s are going to restock at the end of the month like the noir 4.

The off noir pair from the raffle popped up on my ups deliveries for tomorrow now but I haven’t seen any update on the guavas since the 30th 😏

anybody know how these fit btw? TTS or down 0.5? The last jordan 6 black infrared i got, i stayed true to size And got a sz 10.5 and it was bout 0.5 big.

Back
Top Bottom