Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Unpopular opinion but in hand...Guava >
1D7B5B63-7183-447A-BFAC-68E6530B04BA.jpeg

How can anyone else answer this but you?
Everyone has different perspectives. I would just look at sales data on Stock X, Goat, eBay etc & decide if you feel that is something you want to pay for either shoe.

PO
bc alotta yall have a better handle on the union 4 resell market. i haven't been paying super close attention. was bout to hop on noir on stockx for 887 after fees, but still seem like too much. it's more on goat. im unsure.

bc alotta yall have a better handle on the union 4 resell market. i haven't been paying super close attention. was bout to hop on noir on stockx for 887 after fees, but still seem like too much. it's more on goat. im unsure.
Well. At least you’ll have a shot at the Noir pair on the 16th or whatever. If it were me I’d get the guavas for sure. Then at least attempt on SNKRS.

forgot i had a bid up for off noirs for 9.5 on stockx. i thought $800 was low ballin and didn't think anyone would accept. lmao seller accepted my bid at 3:42 AM.
What's with the sudden dip? They were sitting tough above 1k for a good week and a half. not complaining but now i strongly feel these can be had for under $800

forgot i had a bid up for off noirs for 9.5 on stockx. i thought $800 was low ballin and didn't think anyone would accept. lmao seller accepted my bid at 3:42 AM.
What's with the sudden dip? They were sitting tough above 1k for a good week and a half. not complaining but now i strongly feel these can be had for under $800

Probably the sellers who anticipate the sneaker losing value as we get close to the 2nd worldwide drop. I think EU dropped their pairs today.

lmao u really need a watermark and paper tag? no one gonna steal ur pictures now:rofl:
PicsArt_09-30-08.00.50.jpg

You're new so I'll simply explain. I been doing the paper tag for YEARS!!!!!! It became a part of how you knew my pics were actually my pics. Well, back in 2015 I found out that someone was simply cropping out my tags and using my pictures to scam people. Dozens had been scammed. That's when I started adding the watermark as well. Then they started creating fake profiles of me and stealing all of my pics and ripping people off SMH.

But in short, you said no one will steal my pictures when in fact it has happened dozens of times so I'm not exactly sure what you're laughing at...

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone who replied to Noir legit check the other day. I got them and my Guavas on Sunday night and both came in today.

These size 12 prices are atrocious. Hurts worse because I don't even like these shoes, I just need them for the collection...
IMG_20200930_182610_036.jpg

Woah! I remember your paper tags and thinking it was nuts how many pairs you’d buy. Now it’s 2020, and I’m on approximately 49 pairs this year alone.

Woah! I remember your paper tags and thinking it was nuts how many pairs you’d buy. Now it’s 2020, and I’m on approximately 49 pairs this year alone.

:rofl:Comes outta nowhere, doesn't it? 49 pairs is a CRAZY lol. You're probably gonna end the year at 60 which is wild:wow:.

not likely I'll hit. then the price to the moon on instant sell out. gotta get in beforehand. i don't have off white 4s due to mistiming.

u know better than that, u know how its gonns go down

give yourself a chance b4 u go the resell route, and even if u strike out, I GUARANTEE the noir price will drop

Hope I’ll be able to get the delta and zoom 92 for retail...if not I wonder if resell will be close to retail.

^I really love the zoom 92 a lot! But I’m not paying resale for them. Nope not doing it.
Not even if it’s close to retail? I’m thinking about it..maybe it will turn off resellers since it’s already dropping in price. But I hope that also means there’s a better chance of me getting it for retail on snkrs.

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom