Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I have been copping so many extra BS shoes the last 5-6 months because of COVID. I copped both pairs of these unions this week and am just gonna flip those pairs to cover the cost. F it.

PicsArt_09-30-08.00.50.jpg

You're new so I'll simply explain. I been doing the paper tag for YEARS!!!!!! It became a part of how you knew my pics were actually my pics. Well, back in 2015 I found out that someone was simply cropping out my tags and using my pictures to scam people. Dozens had been scammed. That's when I started adding the watermark as well. Then they started creating fake profiles of me and stealing all of my pics and ripping people off SMH.

But in short, you said no one will steal my pictures when in fact it has happened dozens of times so I'm not exactly sure what you're laughing at...
still not enough. next time tag the shoes with a sharpie too :rofl:

USA. They are in Spain I believe. I have bought GR from them before. Never had a issue

Damnnnn. Is their APP back up? I haven't entered any of their raffles since their App went offline months ago and I thought they didn't ship Nike to USA anymore.

Damnnnn. Is their APP back up? I haven't entered any of their raffles since their App went offline months ago and I thought they didn't ship Nike to USA anymore.
Yeah it’s super buggy though. Sometimes it works and sometimes it lags out. I just keep checking on and off and I guess it was definitely overlooked.

Wtf how did you get that to happen ? They sent me worn shoes that were dirty and didn’t even offer me more than $30
I just emailed them and thats the first thing they offered... $100 code or a refund... I'm sure it might have to do with how much I paid for the shoes...

blue sacai waffles + $300 for guavas. Who’s winning ?

i feel like in the long run, whoever ends up with the guavas will win, but depends on size and if the waffles are DS

own both and they’re both really nice in their own way so it’s be hard for me to choose one over the other but if i had to, i’d prob choose the guavas

Back
Top Bottom