Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

That's true. OG cw's always retro after a few years, but these kinda collabs never do. My only worry would be the crumbling that OP pointed out, but that's so many years down the line.

crumbling is inevitable but i mean if you are going to wear the shoes, they'll for sure live longer than if they were just put away an by then, would you still keep the shoe? or would you eventually think about trading/flipping for "whats hot" at the time.

crumbling is inevitable but i mean if you are going to wear the shoes, they'll for sure live longer than if they were just put away an by then, would you still keep the shoe? or would you eventually think about trading/flipping for "whats hot" at the time.
I would most likely think trade for something newer, but that's just me. Sucks though, I always wanted those Kaws 4's

IMG_20201119_122655.jpg

Still very unsure if I want to unstitch the tongue or not.. just happy to have these in hand.

Man unstitch them babies for sure. You won’t regret. I’m still very unconvinced about unstitching the guavas though. The holes in the tongue show up way more and the black Union patch doesn’t flow as well. Kinda falling outta love with guavas overall TBH.

Last edited:
update: goat did find a replacement and got it with the quickness... would that black spot on the tongue bother y’all? Not planning on unstitching the tongue. Would goat offer some credit?
C4F514F3-4853-431C-9C99-D360108DCADB.jpeg
C807DD0B-028A-4271-B3EB-41B79CF7CD8F.jpeg
C65689EC-58C0-42AB-8B20-53CAC3241AE5.jpeg

that black mark would bother me if i went the resell route, honestly even if i paid retail
they shouldve reached out to you about that during the authentication/inspection stage to see if you would accept the shoes or would take a slight discount from the seller

quick question: how operational do you guys think the qr codes are at this point? this relates to the off noirs i picked up resale. everything checked out except for a qr code i was unable to read in one of the shoes. the surface under the label does seem a little uneven and i wonder if it’s altering the code enough to prevent a proper scan. what are your thoughts? it’s interesting how no legit checking posts online seem to include the qr codes in their inspections.

The Jordan 4 Noir Unions are still calling me.

How much should I add if I'm trading OW Sail 5s for Union Noir 4s?

Assuming both DS size 8.

even tho the upside down "air jordan" is there, 4s were NEVER meant to be worn with the tongue folded down. which is why we literally NEVER saw it til now. **** look ridiculous, but to each their own.

quick question: how operational do you guys think the qr codes are at this point? this relates to the off noirs i picked up resale. everything checked out except for a qr code i was unable to read in one of the shoes. the surface under the label does seem a little uneven and i wonder if it’s altering the code enough to prevent a proper scan. what are your thoughts? it’s interesting how no legit checking posts online seem to include the qr codes in their inspections.
I think it shouldn't be an issue if everything else checks out. It happens.
Things to look out for would be:
- Box
- UNLA tag
- Nike Air logo on the heel
- Air bubble
- Texture of the netting

So goat gave me a $25 credit for the black spot on the tongue. At least I was able to clean it but a $25 credit for a $700 purchase? Would’ve just returned them if it didn’t come out.

Back
Top Bottom