Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

We have no idea what goes on behind the scene. Nike could have said "Look Chris, no online drop, raffle only". Do you think Chris is going to point his finger at Nike and say they made him do it? People are going to complain either way anyways. Just look at every comment on any half hyped release, nothing but whining and complaining.

Union owes us nothing. They can release them however they want. You can choose to enter or not enter, support them, praise them, **** talk them, etc but lets be real, if Union drops something next year, everyone will line up for it again regardless if it's a raffle or online drop.

Also, I'm in my early 40s and i'm embarrased by grown men complaining about not being able to get a pair of shoes.

Having dealt with a boutique release, and even just a limited drop, Nike will absolutely step in and say "you need to release these X way."

companies don’t owe customers fair business practices? oh.
B182424A-7F8D-4906-9ED5-5E89491D9E9C.png

Sure the Taupe was Union exclusive. I don't see why the Desert Moss colorway won't be more widely available. AMM had enough pairs to do a second release and for other retailers to get it as well as SNKRS. I would give it a few weeks before saying it won't happen and it's a wrap.
Snkrs n other boutiques will just reset all the resellers n botters. They’ll cook like normal

How

How wa

How wasn't it fair? Everyone had a chance to enter. It's the losers that cheated who made it difficult.

was it fair or not? I can’t say.

allowing 20+ checkouts to a person doesn’t seem too careful tho.

I’m not upset about it. Just would feel better if i actually got a confirmation of entry or an explanation as to why i didn’t.

How wasn't it fair? Everyone had a chance to enter. It's the losers that cheated who made it difficult.
If a cheater wins how is that fair :lol:

Also not everyone had the same shot to enter because they had massive issues most likely due to the traffic from the bots

Taupe is Union exclusive, and the desert moss is Union and SNKRS and most likely boutiques in the future. I thought we all knew this and was confirmed. I don’t know how anyone can doubt that when literally the last 2 Union jordan releases was exactly the same 2 cw release :lol:

here we go again with people trying to slap the “there’s no more restock/SNKRS/wider global drop”rumor again. Happened in the AMM thread and happened when people in here assumed the black toe Union and the off noir Union would be not released after Union’s initial drop.

was it fair or not? I can’t say.

allowing 20+ checkouts to a person doesn’t seem too careful tho.

I’m not upset about it. Just would feel better if i actually got a confirmation of entry or an explanation as to why i didn’t.

I have a debit card, 4 credit cards, so does my wife. We could have entered 10+ times using email aliases. Thats still not the company responsible to make sure people are being ethical.

Taupe is Union exclusive, and the desert moss is Union and SNKRS and most likely boutiques in the future. I thought we all knew this and was confirmed. I don’t know how anyone can doubt that when literally the last 2 Union jordan releases was exactly the same 2 cw release :lol:

here we go again with people trying to slap the “there’s no more restock/SNKRS/wider global drop”rumor again. Happened in the AMM thread and happened when people in here assumed the black toe Union and the off noir Union would be not released after Union’s initial drop.

I don't recall the last two drops having Exclusive Access though. Maybe that was the SNKRS drop? Exclusive Access for the Desert Moss seemed to go on for a few hours. Maybe that was all the SNKRS allocation?

We all know we aren’t entitled to issh from Onion. Cmon son, it the principalities of the whole ordeal as we were deceived to be something that was going to be the “right thing” that has been repeated by them. So when this drop went the exact opposite, you Damb right there gone be a lot of :angry: mofos. And if think this ain’t the case u just a D rida. Paying Resale for the kix aint the point it’s the PRINCIPALITIES of this whole drop.
You posed to be the people’s champ and Jibbs let us down.

I’m done whining and pouting.

I can see angry people are going to flood the BBB with complaints about Union, bad reviews on Yelp, complaints to Complex....... #CancelUnion will be trending on Twitter. And it probably wasn't his idea to do it this way. Not completely at least.

I don't recall the last two drops having Exclusive Access though. Maybe that was the SNKRS drop? Exclusive Access for the Desert Moss seemed to go on for a few hours. Maybe that was all the SNKRS allocation?

union 1’s had a SNKRS pass and a regular SNKRS drop. Union 4’s had a Stash drop and a regular SNKRS drop. Something dropping as an Exclusive Access doesn’t mean it can’t drop as a regular drop too. In fact, rarely does stuff drop exclusive access and NOT a regular SNKRS drop shortly. Only thing in recent memory that dropped only as a EA and not a regular SNKRS drop was that stupid Trophy Room 1’s but that shoe and anything associated was just a mess.

Too bad this is how it ends for now. Really expected a slow drip of winners due to filtering out multiples entries but to just kill all the links and sit on the stock for now just prolongs this. Hopefully another drop happens.

How wasn't it fair? You've seen screen shots with people with 20+ wins because they probably entered hundreds of times. People are selling links, and you're asking how wasn't it fair?

If we play Monopoly and I'm cheating by stealing from the bank or going past your property and win, it was fair because I let you play and you had a chance?

Back
Top Bottom