Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

This release was lame lmao

Sneaker releases in general are trash nowadays, dont care if you had a prior positive track record

It's not even on to the next, F sneakers

At this point we looking like a bunch of suckers begging to spend our money

Oh, nike stocks went up 15% off the schenanigans... hoping through hoops is not gonna end

Union needs to just send these shoes out to the bots and move on. Do better next time. If they’re actually recalling packages then things will just get messier and more expensive for them and it won’t change the fact that this whole release was a disaster.

Their first step should definitely be to apologize and handle the aftermath differently than Marcus Jordan.

I demand that Chris Gibbs send a personal apology to each and every person and bot that signed up for the raffle. The only way they can rectify this embarrasment for me is if they send both pairs for all of the emotional stress and trauma they have caused me.

I demand that Chris Gibbs send a personal apology to each and every person and bot that signed up for the raffle. The only way they can rectify this embarrasment for me is if they send both pairs for all of the emotional stress and trauma they have caused me.
He can apologize by sending me All 4 pairs of 4’s :lol:

or put me on the F&F list

Sneaker releases in general are trash nowadays, dont care if you had a prior positive track record

Oh, nike stocks went up 15% off the schenanigans... hoping through hoops is not gonna end

Exactly my feelings.

So only way to get the Taupes right now is the secondary market, right ? Desert moss about to see a wider release but not the Taupes ... smfh

i don’t go into any release expecting to cop at retail anymore. It sucks but it is what it is. Pay a plug, a “cook group”or Zadeh if you have to at this point but these big brands don’t care and these shops and boutiques will backdoor as much as you can. Get in with someone who has access or keep it retail or bust. It’s a shame that this where we’re at but it is what is. At this point.

Personally I say go the plug route. Pay whatever monthly fee he has to be on his VIP list/group and get in that way. After I paid $100 for a link through here my plug had links and gave them out to the group for free cause he couldn’t guarantee that the orders Wouldn’t get canceled (most haven’t so far).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom