Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

I don’t see anything “selfish” about buying sneakers lmao that’s what everyone is here to do. Sounds more like envy.

I’ve never seen grown men upset at another man for buying shoes. Until now lol
I had to find out that there are three words to think about when posting on this site: Read The Room.

Unfortunately, when you posted about the 7 pairs, mad people in this forum was already frustrated due to this cluster of a release allowing botters to eat plentifully and also sending out multiple invoices to one single entry. If you would have just said that you and your wife both got Ws without the specifics (even if at that point the thread was frustratingly talking about Union sending people who already got an invoice more invoices), folks probably would not have felt like you were throwing your Ws in their faces. Just some food for thought.....

This guy still thinks people are mad about someone getting shoes instead of literally trying to rub our noses in it. HOw Sway?
He ain’t never heard the phrase, cook in silence. You know people gotta gloat the cook whether it’s on social media or NT. Can’t expect everyone to congratulate him for copping 7 pairs when people can’t get one. I’m sure people would’ve been super happy in his shoes getting multiples, I just wouldn’t have said I cooked more than one on here

tenor (1).gif

You've been in here humble bragging for more than a week now, you could've stopped once you hit on 3 pairs for you 6 feet but you didn't. We dont need to hear about you get 12 more pairs or whatever amount you and your wife got. Take that nonsense to Twitter if you want likes, since I've been on NT, this forum is mostly about helping others, you have yet to help anyone but yourself. You provide NOTHING one here so you won't be missed. And please don't give me that "you gotta put in the work" stuff, we all here did and most of us followed the rules, I'm not sure you did and at this point I don't care, all I know is I'm the type of dude that grabs my 1 pair and moves on unless I have the chance to help someone out.
Exactly the thoughts I had when I read he doesn’t wanna mess with NT anymore 😂 hope he don’t let the door hit him on the way out

Dudes here gloating about his 7 pairs and then when people attack him, he gets more sensitive and defend and justify it. Just say you copped and move on lol. Dude made a million posts about how many pairs he got. People already mad in here as it seems, how you expect not to get attacked when coming in there with that inflated ego and try to rub it in other peoples face. Especially when you specially said you entered once and they kept sending you invoices for that 1 entry. People going to read that as you taking more pairs that were supposed to get with 1 entry.

this the same guy that said amm3 are boring and don’t see what’s special about them and then wins them and talking about shoe of the year. The same mentality as the people that come into the thread and posts “I just won and didn’t even try or want these, must be a easy cop”

Dudes here gloating about his 7 pairs and then when people attack him, he gets more sensitive and defend and justify it. Just say you copped and move on lol. Dude made a million posts about how many pairs he got. People already mad in here as it seems, how you expect not to get attacked when coming in there with that inflated ego and try to rub it in other peoples face. Especially when you specially said you entered once and they kept sending you invoices for that 1 entry. People going to read that as you taking more pairs that were supposed to get with 1 entry.

this the same guy that said amm3 are boring and don’t see what’s special about them and then wins them and talking about shoe of the year. The same mentality as the people that come into the thread and posts “I just won and didn’t even try or want these, must be a easy cop”

And then he keeps bringing up striking out on Travis Scott's trying to humanize and relate to us.... Meanwhile I've never hit on any hyped or limited release in the 17 years I've been doing this and I only hit on Gauvas last time cuz My its was my cousin's luck as she's the one that got a raffle ticket for me. Silly of me though, I checked his join date and it was 2020..... I should've known better.....

It’s not about the 7 pairs because there’s a guy in the fire red 5 with 13 pairs.

I’m not tripping about that because he legit said he’s a 12.5 and they are impossible to find and they are his favorite retro since HS and he plans to “trash” all 13.
This guy came off like oh i got lucky and got 7 pairs while others can’t get 1 let me flex my rolex when and shoe them how cool they are

sounds like 100% a guy who got into Shoes in 2020 because they are “cool again”. Take that to twitter.

I’ve personally passed on multiples of shoes because i don’t need them. 2 pairs is enough

4’s a more wearable model but the ts6’s cw is more subtle.

speaking of which, I just checked my messages with my brother in law and I remember I specifically told him to enter for the taupe and he said he did. But he got an invoice for the desert moss. Lol what a mess of release by Union.

Damn LOL y'all legit made dude rage quit. Had me dying over here rofl.

As for nohokicks if you absolutely had to let everyone in here know you copped 7 pairs, just say it once and keep it moving, you brought this one on yourself.
He copped 7 pairs but 1 in hand. Let’s pray the ups truck didn’t let a few boxes fall out or onion recalling /cancelling

62933610-8DB9-4A1E-B04D-4E97D514A465.jpeg
In the few days I’ve had these shoes I’ve been beaten and worn them in well. I gotta say I kinda like the look of them with a bit of dirt.
AYOOOOOO THIS MAN SAID DAILY BEATERS
edit: eventually i’ll get to this point where the shoes can just be dogged

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom