Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Don’t worry dude will be back, under a new username lol.

back to the topic, someone with taupe show some on feet pics. Ahem @Lucky13s
I got banned back in december (Mods if you see this. Not mad at it, rules are rules just wanna know what it was). Tried to create an account to ask mods what i did and they knew it was me trying to create another account

Asher2-304.jpg

Looks like a long-haired Seth Green. I guess I left too soon today; right before it got really spicy. Too bad we can’t read the receipts lol.

tumblr_mq0f25IWC51qb9pa3o1_500.gif

I wonder if anybody that received multiple invoices received any pairs yet or shipping even a ship confirmation

I dont think anything is wrong...yet. Per say. But I do think they've decided to ship the last orders first and the first orders last. Which is not how you should do it. lol

I got banned back in december (Mods if you see this. Not mad at it, rules are rules just wanna know what it was). Tried to create an account to ask mods what i did and they knew it was me trying to create another account

what did u do doe

This is where the Union employees start getting to our pairs and realizing they don't have the inventory cause they quadruple sold pairs to multiple people. lmao

yup, although it’s Union’s fault for that big mistake of sending multiple invoices to 1 person for 1 entry. This is where their inventory gets messed up and can’t send to the other 1 pair winners. Sending multiple invoices for 1 entry takes away from other people who should’ve/could’ve won with their 1 entry too.

FYI - I emailed union about my pair and they finally shipped it. If you haven't done so already, I would do the same.

Back
Top Bottom