Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

it was chaotic because of the fake site and the real site. Some manuals was able to cop because of the fake site stopping some bots. Yeah some manual people got caught as casualty being stuck on fake sites themselves. But if the fake site wasn't put up as a rouse, bots would've taken all the stock on the real site.

Wow I had no idea, I was probably on the fake site that's probably why I didn't cop :rofl:

Unless its a raffle or resell, I can barely cop shoes those Shopify sites always mess me up smh.

Real talk that Union 1 drop broke my heart.

i pulled over on the side of the road for a good 45 minutes tryna hit.

got through mad times but then got told i was a bot when tryna pay.

a little piece of my sole died that day.

union 1 release online was on shopify? i remember i hit on 2 pairs online but it was hectic as hell.

Question for you or anyone else that knows.

Were you able to order both colors on a single order? Or did you do separate orders?

The Union 1s were 600+ at the start, but the 4s may never go that low with resellers expecting a price comparable to how the 1s are currently priced at 1000+.
We'll see what happens when all the releases are done.

This is the most reasonable take on here. Union 1s were in the 600s, and now are 1800+.

These 4s will drop to under $1k, but how low? I don't know if they'll hit 600s because of how high the 1s current are, but we'll see. If I can get a pair of Off-Noir for $800 total, I'll probably do that.

Were you able to order both colors on a single order? Or did you do separate orders?

You were able to cart and checkout both colorways in 1 order. I know fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 did. I was afraid of cancellation and also didn't want to waste valuable checkout/queue time by going back to try to cart the Storm Blue or whatever so I checked out the one I wanted more (Black Toe) and went back later for the Storm Blue, but the Storm Blue put me in a long long queue.

You were able to cart and checkout both colorways in 1 order. I know fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 did. I was afraid of cancellation and also didn't want to waste valuable checkout/queue time by going back to try to cart the Storm Blue or whatever so I checked out the one I wanted more (Black Toe) and went back later for the Storm Blue, but the Storm Blue put me in a long long queue.
What was the difference in the fake site and real site? small url change?

I carted and checked out both. People kept saying those order were going to get cancelled and they didn't.
Screen Shot 2020-08-27 at 10.28.19 AM.png

What was the difference in the fake site and real site? small url change?

I believe the domain was different. I don't remember exactly what it was, something along the lines of union.jordan or unionlosangeles.jordan. Either way, both site looked exactly the same, all products were loaded on both site. Every was cart-able and enter checkout as usual. Both gave you a queue, and once you passed queue, real site let you go all the way to checkout and submit payment. Fake site might not let you go past entering shipping details and say "you are a robot" and won't let you complete checkout.

Wow never knew about the real versus fake site thing. No wonder I was getting hit with the “you’re a robot”. When I tired to checkout numerous times. I guess head need to be on a swivel in here on Saturday to be able to adjust on the fly.

All of the early links were for the fake site. If you were on the real site it was an easy cop for manual users imo. Got 1 of each and my friend was able to order a pair too.

All of the early links were for the fake site. If you were on the real site it was an easy cop for manual users imo. Got 1 of each and my friend was able to order a pair too.

That drop was glorious for us manuals :nthat:
Bought the Storm Blues, went back and copped the Black Toes 5 minutes later. Sweating for days worried they were gonna cancel because the wording on the website about buying both colors was a bit ambiguous.

Back
Top Bottom