Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Look at black toes, they dropped everywhere else and they have gone for more than the blue pair. And there is actually an argument for the storm blues. Guavas are garbage unless your a female

Guavas dope, you tripping. Colors are complement each other so well and blends in well with the yellowed sole.
Only reason I personally went for the Off-Noir over the Guavas is because I see myself wearing black more than pink.

Sounds like a lot of old heads bashing on guavas cause they cant pull them off :lol: both pairs are nice

i'm not bashing the color i just don't remember men wearing these colors not it's no big thing anymore

i worn a few shoes since the early 2000s with a little pink in them

You think more or less?
I heard each colourway was about 60K. Since Guava's were Union exclusive they probably released all the pairs today except for those seeded. Black's still going to a ton of retailers including SNKRS so probably only like 10k released today.

Guavas with the Union yellow laces :nthat:

Capture1.PNG

No, I didn’t, but glad you got a pair. I can’t complain, I at least got the Undefeated Kobe pack that I wanted. Let me know your thoughts on these when you get them in. Thanks. 👍

i could tell you now unless i really like them im selling them
still might sit on them but i don't know yet

4's are my favorite shoe and these colors don't do nothing for me
i tried for the black color first and then for these

i sold both union 1's right away when i should have held on to them
but at the time i got $1600 for both shoes so i just took the money

Back
Top Bottom