Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

at 12 I tried to checkout a 9.5 black, got hit with the OOS msg, went back for a 9 black same thing, finally checked out 9.5 guava at 12:20

Both pairs are nice but honestly i just love the 90s vibes of the guava ice. I really think in a year or two they will be looked at as the better of the two. The blue looks like it comes through the mesh on the toe more then pics show at times too.

Union-x-Air-Jordan-4-Guava-Ice-2-1-640x434.jpg

Both pairs are nice but honestly i just love the 90s vibes of the guava ice. I really think in a year or two they will be looked at as the better of the two. The blue looks like it comes through the mesh on the toe more then pics show at times too.

Union-x-Air-Jordan-4-Guava-Ice-2-1-640x434.jpg

i was around in the 90s and i gotta say i don't remember these vibes

if a dude in nyc wore these colors in the hood a bottle would be coming they're way

maybe in LA since its a LA store but not in nyc

these kind of colors didn't jump off for men until the early 2000s like in 2002 or 2003

If the guava pair was the only pair releasing, I would’ve passed on the release. I understand why some would gravitate to them. But Off noir much more wearable and versatile....to me.

if a dude in nyc wore these colors in the hood a bottle would be coming they're way

these kind of colors didn't jump off for men until the early 2000s like in 2002 or 2003
The Union 180's had a similar vibe and were considered grails

No guys wore pink in the 90's. 80's maybe tank tops or surfer **** but not really either. pink on dudes is a newer thing. I was there; im 40.

The Union 180's had a similar vibe and were considered grails

yes i agree i had the shoe but that was the early 2000's not the late 1990s

i think the unions 180s came out in 2003 or 2004
it was a great looking shoe even better looking than these 4's and i love the jordan 4s

No guys wore pink in the 90's. 80's maybe tank tops or surfer **** but not really either. pink on dudes is a newer thing. I was there; im 40.
i agree with you

I landed Storm Blue Union 1s at retail when they dropped. I got cart jacked at checkout for Off Noirs. Really unfortunate but you can’t win them all. At least the prices should drop on them.

i hates these 4s at first but they do look better with the unstitched tongue

Back
Top Bottom