Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Every release will be bad for majority, it's millions trying for exclusives now, and only a few thousand pairs to go around. Either they get back doored or bots take over. Sneaker collecting needs to die for a few years, that's the only way to save it.

And you have people willing to pay triple or more to have a shoe sit in the box in the closet caused this in the first place.

invoiced received saturday afternoon and just delivered from union today
00AB7C80-EEB0-429D-8DA5-E93A6570E2BD.jpeg

That's BS considering they charge $25 for shipping. That rate, they could have hired people to specifically handle shipping out orders and nothing else.
Funny thing is, they did hire a fulfillment company to pack and ship and it still took that long. ordered 8/29, label created 9/9 and 9/16 received (East coast travel). Effed up thing is, Concepts charged $10 for their turdunken release and that was a bigger box (maybe the baked in shipping into the retail price) and A Ma Maniere charged $25 but it was 2day at least. we're paying $25 for snail mail *** shipping.

People getting pairs that they paid for on Saturday and i dont even have a label created for the pair i got last Thursday

Did anyone get shipping confirmation from Union Global Raffle? my boy hit on the taupe and paid on Sunday. first raffle win in 3 years and i dont want to lose it.

I'm assuming you live in Cali/Or a surrounding state. They're fire, which set of laces will you rock?

yeah live about half an hour from cerritos where the kicks shipped from. tracking came in through ups tuesday evening with movement last night and delivery this afternoon

prob gonna keep the grey laces and leave the subtle look like i did with my guavas since the colors already pop as is

Back
Top Bottom