Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Idk if it is just me but the pleather on these or should i say the plastic on these look like an slight off white in person. The leather of the WC IV and fire red IV of last year were actually a bright white and while stiff too, the WC IV also had better quality (can't speak on the fire red IV cause I passed on them).

When I went to Fox Hills Mall today, its shocking I didn't see anyone wearing the Grape V. All I saw was a boatload of people wearing the Bugs Bunny VIII. Strange indeed.

Y'all bugging with them creases..don't wear them if u sensitive bout that..all the hornets gear on sale in new orleans now all I need is a grape pelican fitted been rocking mine they ill

Last edited:
Anyone know if they restocked at act local places on the 25th? None of the shops in Hawaii got any that's why.

not that it's a bad thing, but your fit does match your shoes

I meant to say loud colors like purple and the teal on the grapes. Purple shoes with purple shirt & hat for example, is not my style. I pretty much wear neutral colors with all my shoes.

Don't know if anyone order from NBA Store. My order still hasn't ship my shoe until today (still advance sale).. so I just cancel my order.  
mean.gif
 Never order from NBA store again!! Time for for craigslist 
roll.gif

back to subject.. BowWow the only guy who wear grape w/o any crazy purple on this body 
wink.gif

Last edited:
SO I ordered some Grape Colored socks from footaction and these are what they look like. I never wore purple socks before so i don't if these will look good with rocking the grape V's and Black shorts. I used the sizing chart and it says "Large" is the correct size for my foot size (9.5) and {large= sz 8 - 12}, but I was thinking after I already placed my order if they will be too long as in knee high. I hope not.
View media item 429238
I actually prefer these better because it has some black around the top but I had already placed by order before finding these.
View media item 429248
And finally these are some nice looking shorts to match with the Black Grapes releasing in June
View media item 429250

I wear what I like but just want some opinions anyway. How would the purple socks look with the Grape 5's and shorts. Which pair of purple socks look better the one with the black around the top or the one with the white jumpman, or none of the above? Thoughts, opinions? thanks.

Last edited:
I like the 2nd socks and bball shorts... but its best if the fit is kept simple IMO...the grape cw is already pretty loud as it is. Overmatching can look too try-hard at times.

Last edited:
Dope ^^.

I decided to get rid of one of my pairs and try to get these in black.

Nah son those are trues I was sitting on a bench though its coo y'all got jokes..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom