Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

SO I ordered some Grape Colored socks from footaction and these are what they look like. I never wore purple socks before so i don't if these will look good with rocking the grape V's and Black shorts. I used the sizing chart and it says "Large" is the correct size for my foot size (9.5) and {large= sz 8 - 12}, but I was thinking after I already placed my order if they will be too long as in knee high. I hope not.
View media item 429238
I actually prefer these better because it has some black around the top but I had already placed by order before finding these.
View media item 429248
And finally these are some nice looking shorts to match with the Black Grapes releasing in June
View media item 429250

I wear what I like but just want some opinions anyway. How would the purple socks look with the Grape 5's and shorts. Which pair of purple socks look better the one with the black around the top or the one with the white jumpman, or none of the above? Thoughts, opinions? thanks.
personally I think the socks are an overkill, shorts look ok though.

First AJ 5 pick up of the year. Happy with how they came out overall, but still not a big fan of how JB's kinda changed the shape of them. But these are definitely a step up from 2011s Independence Day and Metallic 5s imo.

Funny how people slammed to fire red 3m leather....but the these get a "pass" because they are the grapes.

Look at this random discovery I made while I was lacing back these sneaks after spraying protector on them. For anyone who has these, look on the side of the upper part of the tongues, this is what you'll find.

Weird that it states the year in letters huh?

Look at this random discovery I made while I was lacing back these sneaks after spraying protector on them. For anyone who has these, look on the side of the upper part of the tongues, this is what you'll find.

intresting find

I honestly haven't gotten a pair of retro Jordans since 2008 so I've been out of the loop on details.

you got a fake pair.. man!!

Just kidding 
roll.gif

Where have you guys been? Its on all the IVs last year and all the Vs this year. It will likely be on all the VIs next year.

Thats how you rock em. Dont wear anything purple. They need to be in their own zone IMO.

anyone else having a issue of skin on back of ankle rubbing till it bleeds when wearing low cut socks while wearing their 5's?

Last edited:
I was at flightclubNY yesterday and they said they had 500 pairs of grape 5s... thats sick man.

Question- Does Nike scan the box and the shoes before sending them out?  I want to send back the lower quality pair (that I got from FNL) in the Nike box because I get free shipping back to Nike.

Anyone know about this?

Back
Top Bottom