Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

I couldn't believe when I opened the box one of the shoes was not completely covered by the black plastic lining. Does anyone think Nike will give me a full refund and also let me keep the shoes? Technically I can just move the lining so that it completely covers the shoe but still......

:smh:

Complaining or bashing JB quality has become the it thing to do on NT. The youngn's think they'll earn stripes saying the OG's just have to post about how on point the quality used to be.
Could the JB quality be better ? Hell Yeah
But is it as bad as NT would have you think ? No and I'm able to say no because the people who are the biggest complainers are still buying them.

I'm getting old I remember when you wore your J's the whole school year damn near everyday (there was know retros and new j's weren't dropped every month). I'd clean my shoes but I don't remember any of my boys or me complaining about a damn crease. Like someone said earlier if you want to keep them looking 100%DS keep them in the closet and pull them out every once in awhile and look at them . But f you wear them they will crease or get dirty etc. etc.

QFT

when I was in school I destroyed my OG metallic V's in less then a year. Even OG quality wasn't as good as some people think it was.

I couldn't believe when I opened the box one of the shoes was not completely covered by the black plastic lining. Does anyone think Nike will give me a full refund and also let me keep the shoes? Technically I can just move the lining so that it completely covers the shoe but still......
mean.gif
Wut! ? are you saying that the paper in the box was'nt covering the whole shoe, and for that reason you want to send them back ???

Last edited:

For those who fear creases - If you dont't want to crease your shoes wear some wooden clogs.
Absolutely! what an outrage! 
mean.gif

Yea its that bad.
Thinkin of sending it back
I freakin LOVE the shoe design. I just hate the QUALITY. 
>: >: >:

View media item 410144
View media item 410146

Unacceptable to my standards. 

For those who fear creases - If you dont't want to crease your shoes wear some wooden clogs.

Mass produced gym shoes? What planet are you on

MASS

PRODUCED?

Say it again.

**** shame at the stuff said on these past pages...

all those

Although obtaining a pair was somewhat difficult at first. These were definitely mass produced. Pairs on CL for $195 here. mad resellers and ppl stuck with extra pairs lol....I didnt try locally at all (raffles and such...don't have time for all that) I'm pretty sure these will restock. If you missed and really want these,I'd just be patient for real.

Thread is still full of fail but I think some people need a lesson on sarcasm regarding the dude talking about his pair not being fully covered by the paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justed381 

Hey ColdCity, your sarcasm detector is broken. Might wanna go get it checked out.

I love coming to this thread while im at work...hilarious...sidenote, my pair is fine except lace hole has the most random red paint or whatever inside...but not gonna die over it..adds flavor haha...the paper behind my lacelocks in front on the tongue was new to me...

ordered mine off size.co.uk, and just arrived...first thing i noticed, goddamn the boxes are HUGE. 

Back
Top Bottom