Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSS!!!! FINALLY got through the SPLASH page after 45 minutes waiting! I'm happy now..not sure if I can go back to bed now...
mean.gif
laugh.gif
smh.. still waiting.  46 mins and counting.

This is my first online odyssey for release date sneaks on a high level like this. I signed into my Champs account before they went on sale, before the countdown counter expired so I'll be in like most members advised.

I kept clicking on my size once the timer ran out, I kept clicking to add, but it wasn't a sure thing, when I was finally able to add, I got popup screens stating that I had to wait to checkout after I clicked on checkout icon. They said it was based on many people ordering, but it would get to my turn.

It was still an ordeal to checkout, when I inputted my necessary info including my gift card info,the processing was stalled, I had to keep clicking the sorry, at maximum capacity little icon to back out of the checkout screen.

I had to do it over a few times once I got through, but finally got through to process order icon.

I'm shocked it too close to 20 minutes for me, I expected half an hour to over and hour based on other peeps' experience assessments of Foot Locker Inc. sites.

But you definitely have to be logged on and prepared to add out the gate, meaning once they become available after the timer runs out.

I hope everyone gets theirs at Foot Locker Inc. based sites. If I get these, it was definitely not worth driving around town to get stupid raffle tickets. It saved me gas, it only cost me a few hours of sleep. Computers are definitely better than driving since its already in your residency. Also, you get to avoid ghetto or ignorant people in malls along with the madness and ignorance that comes with it.
in summary: he got 'em!

Still waiting in line on NDC.

Got a confirmation number from DSG but apparently my size was sold out as soon as I confirmed my order so I didn't get them. Called them, they told me order didn't go through even though I got a confirmation number. Confused indeed

Last edited:
YOOO Click the FNL Pure Platinum Link and it sends you directly to the Grapes ... Just copped another pair expecting to snatch the Plats :smokin

Anyone on the Foot Locker Inc. based sites, hang in there if you get through, you'll keep getting server error messages. But don't get discouraged, endure it by doing it over and over until you get through. I think once you can add in your cart, you're in the game. Its like a step by step roadblocks, but they can be overcome.

Finally got through on Finishline after being shut down at check out. First success this year with a jordan release, and the MOST IMPORTANT ONE OUT OF ALL OF THEM!! Double UP! Harlem World!

Now to go back this weekend and cop that matching retro windbreaker. 

Last edited:
This is my first post but I've always used a different shipping on all my pairs and always recieved them. Worked like a charm for both breds and bunnies, as well as grapes today.

welp i am officially a believer MAC>PC

Been on my PC all morning trying to buy nothing but errors on all sites got through DSG but no email so i figure thats an L

Refreshing FNL on my pc with like 30 tabs open and nothing but errors pop open my macbook pro and decide to open up finishline on there just in case and in a few minutes im through and got an order in no problems while its still refreshing on my pc lol (only problem is my winner circles reward kept getting declined ill just have to call em up and see whats up)

Just thankful to be able to double up on one of my favorite jordans (picking up 1 shortly in person)

pimp.gif
bout to swag out with the matching  t-shirt too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom