grape-air-jordan-v-07.jpg

grape-air-jordan-v-06.jpg

grape-air-jordan-v-05.jpg

grape-air-jordan-v-03.jpg

grape-air-jordan-v-02.jpg

grape-air-jordan-v-01.jpg

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Only must cop of 2013 so far..

My new years resolution was to only buy a shoe a month. Hopefully i can have a few months with bad releases so i can cop more in busy months haha.

Only must cop of 2013 so far..

My new years resolution was to only buy a shoe a month. Hopefully i can have a few months with bad releases so i can cop more in busy months haha.

im hoping for the same but with all these releases, SMH

wouldnt be surprised with some sudden and limited releases in April and so on :x :x :x

Hoping for an April/May release as well. You have lighting IV's March 2nd and black/white XIII's March 16th.:smh:

Hopefully they do release early March, cuz I'm going on vacation on the 15th, pretty sure they won't make it to South Africa :lol:

So it's March now?? Damn, might as well use extra tax refund money :lol:

Last edited:
Jesus, so much for plans to remodel the house with that tax return.

Fire Red 5's
Royal 1's
Black Toe 13's
Grape 5's
Lightning 4's

:x

Lol @above....I pray ur J/K

Half joking :wow: :nerd:

No need to pray, we're all blessed :lol:

No, but seriously, JB is getting ridiculous with cramming all these releases together. That's almost like $1k and I'm not even including the Black/Red 13's or White/Red 1's.

Last edited:
I'm ready for release date! I hope this is a standard first come, first serve sale! I hope there are no tickets, raffles, or RSVPs! That always complicates things for people who actually want the shoes!

WCIIIs and Royal Is on the same day. I am paying 225 to preorder the royals so I have a chance at the WCs for retail.
These come out three weeks later. And I wouldnt be surprised if the Aquas came out around that time too.....
........you guys can have the rest.

Half joking :wow: :nerd:
No need to pray, we're all blessed :lol:
No, but seriously, JB is getting ridiculous with cramming all these releases together. That's almost like $1k and I'm not even including the Black/Red 13's or White/Red 1's.
I feel ya man, I've already pulled the trigger on a preorder for the V's dropping on the 26, I planned on doing the same for these which is why I really need these to drop April/May so that I could atleast pay retail for the ones in between I want:
Blk/blue I's
Cement III's
Knicks I's
Yea they're killin me, and I kno maroons coming, forget it.....smh

:x at the march release...omg now i have choices to make :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom